Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : single bet calculator #330978
    single_atpr
    Participant

    So — been on this thing for maybe four months now and I keep coming back, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. I’m UK based, mostly stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    The reason I started using it was honestly pretty stupid — I never could work out what an ew return actually was with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just wing it and get a shock. Now I stick my stake in before every slip, even the boring singles.

    The single bet calculator tool is the one I use most — you put in stake and odds and you get returns instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the multiples — acca and treble maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, honestly that’s where most people I know mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/lucky-15]lucky 15 calc[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    What genuinely changed how I bet was the nerdier bits. The implied probability converter which shows you what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly calculator — I use half kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutch tool is handy too when I’m splitting a race.

    Not all sunshine though. Its interface feels very functional, let’s say — no flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it’s usable although the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — fine by me but you asked.

    Right, that’s me. Free, barely any ads, does the job. If you even now does the maths on paper, have a look — saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #330974
    single_atpr
    Participant

    Right — been on this thing for about four months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me last week. I’m UK based, mainly bet football and racing, nothing mad, so take it how you like.

    The reason I started using it was genuinely a bit daft — I couldn’t ever work out what an each way payout actually came to when the place terms changed. I used to just wing it and get a shock. Now I stick my stake in first, every time, even a simple single bet.

    Their single bet calculator tool is the bit I’m on daily — you drop in your stake, the odds and it spits out the return straight away, either odds format. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — doubles and trebles maths, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I’d always got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s over at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/trixie]trixie bet[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    The thing that really made a difference is the more serious bits. They’ve got an odds-to-probability calculator which shows you what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit when I’m spreading across selections.

    It’s not perfect mind. The interface feels a bit basic — no polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it works but the acca grid are a squeeze. Also there’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — fine by me just flagging it.

    Anyway. Free, barely any ads, works. If anyone honestly does the maths on paper, have a look — saved me plenty of arguments with the bookie.

    en réponse à : 888starz #330965
    single_atpr
    Participant

    So — been on this thing for something like five months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me last week. Am in the UK, mostly do football and horses, small stakes, so take it how you like.

    What got me on it was honestly a bit daft — I could never work out what an each way return actually was when the place terms changed. Basically I’d eyeball it and then be surprised. These days I stick my stake in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.

    The single bet calculator is the part I’m on daily — you put in your stake, the odds and it spits out returns straight away, either odds format. There’s also the bigger stuff — trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, which is where most people I know mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/patent]union jack patent calculator[/url] — free, no signup.

    One thing that actually made a difference is the geekier tools. The implied probability calculator and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly staking tool — I use half kelly since full stakes are terrifying. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit when I’m spreading across selections.

    It’s not perfect mind. The interface is very functional, let’s say — not much polish, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it’s fine although the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. There’s no proper app, just the site — doesn’t bother me but you asked.

    So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, works. Anyone who still does the maths on paper, try it — saved me plenty of arguments with the bookie.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)