Right — have been messing about with this thing for about five months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d say something since a mate asked me the other day. Am in the UK, mostly stick to footie and the horses, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.
How I found it was genuinely a bit daft — I never could work out what an e/w return actually was once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d eyeball it and get a shock. These days I stick my stake in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator is the bit I open most — you put in the price and your stake and you get the return instantly, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the multiples — acca and treble returns, a lucky 15, a yankee, and that’s where I always lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com]free single bet calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What actually shifted things for me were the nerdier bits. They’ve got an odds-to-probability thing that shows the overround, and there’s the kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are terrifying. The dutch tool is decent if I’m splitting a race.
Not all sunshine though. Its interface is pretty plain — no polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it’s fine though the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. There’s no proper app, just the site — fine by me but you asked.
So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If you still works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saves me a load of arguments with the bookie.
So — been on this thing for about four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me a few days back. I’m UK based, mainly bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, for context.
How I found it was honestly pretty stupid — I never could figure out what an e/w payout actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just guess and moan when the payout landed. Now I stick my stake in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator tool is the bit I use most — type in stake and odds and it shows returns with no faffing, fractions or decimals. There’s also the bigger stuff — trebles returns, lucky 15s, a yankee, honestly that’s where most people I know lose track. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/lucky-15]each way lucky 15 calculator[/url] — free, no signup.
The thing that actually made a difference was the geekier bits. There’s an implied probability converter and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, and a kelly calculator — I run quarter kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. The dutch tool is decent for when I’m covering two or three runners.
Not all sunshine though. Its layout feels pretty plain — no flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. Phone-wise it’s fine although the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s nothing on the app store, just the site — slight shame but worth saying.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If anyone even now works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — it’s saved me a fair few « wait, that’s it? » moments.
So — have been messing about with this thing for something like four months now and I keep coming back, so figured I’d write something up since someone asked me a few days back. Am in the UK, generally stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.
What got me on it was honestly a bit daft — I never could work out what an ew return actually was once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d guess and get a shock. These days I type the odds in before I place anything, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator tool is the part I’m on daily — type in your stake, the odds and it shows the return with no faffing, either odds format. It also handles the fiddly ones — acca and treble maths, a lucky 15, yankees, honestly that’s where I’d always mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it’s over at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/treble]betting trebles[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
The thing that genuinely changed how I bet was the more serious extras. There’s an odds-to-probability thing that shows how much the bookie’s taking, and there’s the kelly staking calculator — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. The dutching one is handy too if I’m splitting a race.
Not all sunshine though. Its interface looks a bit basic — not much frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it’s usable but the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me but worth saying.
Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, works. If anyone still does the maths on paper, try it — saved me a fair few « wait, that’s it? » moments.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |