OK — been using this thing for maybe six months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me the other day. I’m based in the UK, mainly stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, so take it how you like.
The reason I started using it was genuinely a bit daft — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an e/w payout would be when the place terms changed. I used to just guess and then be surprised. Now I punch the numbers in first, every time, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator is the one I use most — you drop in stake and odds and you get the return with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the fiddly ones — trebles returns, a lucky 15, a yankee, which is where I always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/accumulator]odds accumulator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
The thing that genuinely changed how I bet is the more serious tools. They’ve got an odds-to-probability converter which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, and there’s the kelly criterion calculator — I run quarter kelly since full stakes are terrifying. Dutching calculator is decent if I’m covering two or three runners.
Not all sunshine though. Its layout looks a bit basic — zero flash, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it’s fine though the bigger tables are a squeeze. Also there’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — fine by me but worth saying.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If you honestly adds it up in their head, try it — it’s saved me plenty of arguments with the bookie.
Right — been on this thing for something like a few months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me the other day. Am in the UK, generally bet football and racing, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.
The reason I started using it was actually pretty stupid — I never could get my head round what an e/w payout actually was once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d guess and moan when the payout landed. Now I stick my stake in before every slip, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator is the bit I use most — you put in stake and odds and it spits out the return straight away, fractions or decimals. It also handles the multiples — doubles and trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, which is where I’d always lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/odds-converter]odds convertor[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
One thing that really shifted things for me was the geekier extras. There’s an odds-to-probability converter that shows the overround, and a kelly calculator — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit for when I’m spreading across selections.
Couple of gripes. The layout feels pretty plain — no frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it’s usable but the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. And no proper app, just the site — slight shame but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. Anyone who even now does the maths on paper, try it — saves me a load of « wait, that’s it? » moments.
Right — have been messing about with this thing for something like a few months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me last week. Am in the UK, generally stick to footie and the horses, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.
The reason I started using it was actually embarrassing — I could never figure out what an each way payout actually came to when the place terms changed. Basically I’d guess and get a shock. Now I type the odds in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator tool is the one I open most — type in your stake, the odds and it spits out returns with no faffing, either odds format. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — trebles maths, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, and that’s where I always lose track. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/yankee]49s yankee bet[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
The thing that actually changed how I bet were the nerdier bits. They’ve got an implied probability thing that shows what margin’s baked in, and a kelly criterion calculator — I use half kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one gets used a fair bit when I’m splitting a race.
It’s not perfect mind. Its layout feels pretty plain — not much polish, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it works though the bigger tables are a squeeze. Also there’s no app, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame just flagging it.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, does what it says. If anyone still does the maths on paper, try it — it’s saved me plenty of arguments with the bookie.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |