So — have been messing about with this thing for maybe six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d write something up since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. Am in the UK, mostly do football and horses, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.
How I found it was honestly pretty stupid — I never could get my head round what an ew return actually was with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. These days I stick my stake in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator is the bit I open most — you put in the price and your stake and you get the return instantly, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the multiples — acca and treble returns, lucky 15s, a yankee, and that’s where I always got it wrong. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/lucky-63]bet calculator lucky 63[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
What actually changed how I bet was the geekier bits. There’s an probability calculator which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are terrifying. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit for when I’m spreading across selections.
Couple of gripes. The layout feels very functional, let’s say — not much frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it’s usable but the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. There’s no app, it’s browser only — slight shame but worth saying.
Anyway. Free, no ads shoved in your face, works. If anyone honestly does the maths on paper, try it — saves me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
OK — been on this thing for maybe five months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d say something since a mate asked me last week. Am in the UK, mostly stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I’m coming from.
What got me on it was actually pretty stupid — I could never figure out what an ew return would be once you get five places instead of three. I used to just guess and moan when the payout landed. Now punch the numbers in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator tool is the bit I’m on daily — you put in the price and your stake and it spits out the return instantly, either odds format. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — acca and treble maths, a lucky 15, a yankee, which is where I’d always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/patent]betting patent calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that genuinely changed how I bet was the nerdier bits. The probability converter which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly criterion calculator — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutch tool is decent when I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. The interface looks pretty plain — no polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it’s fine although the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. And no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If you honestly works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — it’s saved me plenty of arguments with the bookie.
OK — been using this thing for about six months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d say something since a mate asked me the other day. Am based in the UK, mainly do football and horses, small stakes, for context.
How I found it was actually embarrassing — I never could get my head round what an e/w payout actually was when the place terms changed. Basically I’d wing it and then be surprised. Now punch the numbers in before I place anything, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator is the one I use most — type in your stake, the odds and you get the return with no faffing, fractions or decimals. It also handles the bigger stuff — acca and treble returns, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, which is where I’d always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk]single betting calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that actually changed how I bet is the more serious extras. They’ve got an odds-to-probability thing which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly staking tool — I run quarter kelly since full stakes are terrifying. The dutch tool is decent for when I’m splitting a race.
Not all sunshine though. The interface is very functional, let’s say — not much frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. Phone-wise it works although the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s no app, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me just flagging it.
So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, works. Anyone who even now works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — it’s saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |