Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : single bet calculator #422374
    single_djPt
    Participant

    Signed up to Single Bet Calculator for about four months now, usually at weekends when the football’s on, so take this for what it’s worth. The game selection is bigger than I expected — roughly 2,000 slots by my count, and the usual suspects in there: NetEnt, Big Time Gaming, Betsoft. Book of Dead and Gates of Olympus are my usual go-to, though the Yggdrasil titles have been kinder to me.

    Their sign-up deal is 100% up to ?200 and 75 spins, and you’re looking at wagering of 40x which isn’t the worst I’ve seen. Not gonna lie, I only cleared it because I was playing anyway — you’ve got 72 hours to use them, and that caught me out. A no deposit offer floats about too — around ?10 for verifying your account, nothing life-changing but free is free.

    The live tables get more of my money than the slots do. It’s Evolution running it, meaning you’ve got actual dealers, about 40-odd tables, and the game shows like Crazy Time and Lightning Roulette. Streams hold up fine on 4G, which some sites still can’t manage. You can see what’s running right now via [url=https://app.globalteachershub.com/read-blog/176698]double bet calculator[/url] rather than trusting my numbers.

    Cashouts at Single Bet Calculator have been decent — e-wallet took under 12 hours for me, debit card ran the usual couple of days. They take the usual cards, Skrill, Neteller, plus crypto, minimum’s a tenner. The KYC held me up the first time — passport and proof of address and it sat there two days.

    Registration’s quick, no messing, they hold a UK licence which is the main thing I check first. No app on the store, but the site scales fine on Android and iOS and honestly I don’t miss it. The live chat at Single Bet Calculator is 24/7 live chat, though you have to get past the bot first. Once you get a person they’re fine.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #422368
    single_djPt
    Participant

    Signed up to Single Bet Calculator since around February, mostly on my phone during the commute, so this is just my experience. Their lobby’s bigger than I expected — somewhere around 2,500 slots by my count, and the usual suspects present: Pragmatic Play, Yggdrasil, Microgaming. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are my usual go-to, though the older NetEnt slots feel less brutal.

    The welcome offer is 100% up to ?200 plus 75 spins, with wagering at 35x which isn’t the worst I’ve seen. Not gonna lie, it took me longer than I’d have liked — you’ve got a week to use them, which is a bit stingy. They do a little no deposit bit as well — around ?5 if you verify early, small, but I’ll take it.

    I’d say the live side is the stronger half. Evolution power it, meaning you’ve got actual dealers, loads of roulette and blackjack seats, and the game shows like Crazy Time and Lightning Roulette. Streams hold up fine on 4G, which some sites still can’t manage. If you want to compare the current codes at [url=https://experiment.com/users/rmitchell4]Double Bet Calculator[/url] rather than trusting my numbers.

    Withdrawals from Single Bet Calculator have been quick enough — e-wallet took under 12 hours both times, card withdrawals took closer to three days. They take the usual cards, Skrill, Neteller, plus crypto, min deposit’s ?10. The KYC held me up the first time — standard documents which took 48 hours.

    Took maybe three minutes to open the account, UKGC licensed with all the safer gambling tools baked in. No app on the store, the mobile site just works in the browser though an app would be nicer. The live chat at Single Bet Calculator answers within a few minutes usually, though the first reply is clearly a bot. The actual agents knew what they were doing.

    en réponse à : quick question about article #422346
    single_djPt
    Participant

    Been on Single Bet Calculator for the best part of a year, mostly in the evenings after work, so this is just my experience. The lobby is properly stacked — roughly 2,500 games going by the counter, with the big names in there: Play’n GO, Big Time Gaming, Microgaming. Book of Dead and Gates of Olympus are my usual go-to, though the older NetEnt slots feel less brutal.

    The welcome offer is match up to ?300 with 50 free spins, with wagering at 40x which isn’t the worst I’ve seen. To be fair, I only cleared it because I was playing anyway — the spins expire in 72 hours to use them, which is a bit stingy. A no deposit offer floats about too — around 20 spins for verifying your account, hardly a fortune though.

    I’d say the live side is the stronger half. Evolution power it, meaning you’ve got real croupiers, about 40-odd tables, and the game shows — Crazy Time, Monopoly Live, that lot. Quality’s been steady even on mobile data, and that matters when you’re on the train. You can see what’s running right now over on [url=https://cryptoplaypicksb8d32.actieforum.com/#f11]bet calculator double[/url] before you deposit.

    Withdrawals from Single Bet Calculator have been decent — e-wallet took about a day both times, Visa took 2-3 working days. They take Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller and Paysafe, min deposit’s a tenner. The KYC held me up the first time — they wanted a utility bill and it sat there two days.

    Sign-up took me about five minutes, properly licensed for UK players which is the main thing I check first. There’s no dedicated app, the mobile site just works in the browser and I’ve had no issues. Support at Single Bet Calculator answers within a few minutes usually, though you have to get past the bot first. Once you get a person they’re fine.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)