Right — been using this thing for maybe a few months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me a few days back. I’m in the UK, mainly do football and horses, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.
What got me on it was actually embarrassing — I couldn’t ever work out what an ew payout would be when the place terms changed. Basically I’d eyeball it and get a shock. Now I stick my stake in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator is the part I’m on daily — type in the price and your stake and it shows the return instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the multiples — trebles returns, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, which is where I always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/betting-margin]margin calculator pinnacle[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
The thing that genuinely shifted things for me was the nerdier tools. They’ve got an odds-to-probability calculator and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, and there’s the kelly staking tool — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is terrifying. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit for when I’m splitting a race.
Not all sunshine though. The interface is very functional, let’s say — not much polish, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it’s fine though the bigger tables are a squeeze. And no proper app, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.
Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, does the job. Anyone who still does the maths on paper, have a look — it’s saved me plenty of « wait, that’s it? » moments.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |