OK — have been messing about with this thing for maybe six months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d say something since a mate asked me a few days back. I’m UK based, mainly stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, so take it how you like.
What got me on it was honestly pretty stupid — I never could figure out what an e/w payout actually was once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d guess and then be surprised. Now stick my stake in before every slip, even a simple single bet.
Their single bet calculator tool is the part I open most — type in the price and your stake and it shows returns instantly, fractions or decimals. It also handles the fiddly ones — acca and treble maths, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, which is where I always got it wrong. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com]bet calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What genuinely changed how I bet is the nerdier tools. There’s an probability thing and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly criterion tool — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutching one is handy too for when I’m spreading across selections.
Not all sunshine though. The layout is a bit basic — no frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it’s usable though the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me but worth saying.
Anyway. Free, barely any ads, does the job. Anyone who honestly does the maths on paper, give it a go — saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |