Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

7 sujets de 1 à 7 (sur un total de 7)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : single bet calculator #423990
    single_dtPt
    Participant

    Signed up to Single Bet Calculator for the best part of a year, mainly on my phone during the commute, so make of that what you will. Their lobby’s properly stacked — about 3,000 slots last time I looked, with the big names in there: Play’n GO, Big Time Gaming, Microgaming. Book of Dead and Gates of Olympus are the ones I keep going back to, although the older NetEnt slots feel less brutal.

    Their sign-up deal was 100% up to ?500 with 75 free spins, with wagering at 35x which isn’t the worst I’ve seen. To be fair, it took me longer than I’d have liked — you’ve got 7 days on the spins, which is a bit stingy. There’s a small no deposit thing too — about 20 spins if you verify early, nothing life-changing but free is free.

    The live tables get more of my money than the slots do. Evolution’s the provider, so you get real croupiers, a fair few blackjack and roulette tables, and the game shows like Crazy Time and Lightning Roulette. Streams hold up fine on 4G, and that matters when you’re on the train. If you want to compare the current codes over on [url=https://justpaste.me/w5Dm]double bet calculator[/url] before you deposit.

    Getting money out of Single Bet Calculator have been decent — e-wallet took under 12 hours for me, Visa took the usual couple of days. They take the usual cards, Skrill, Neteller, plus crypto, minimum’s ?20. The KYC held me up the first time — passport and proof of address and nobody chased it until I did.

    Sign-up took me about five minutes, properly licensed for UK players with all the safer gambling tools baked in. There’s no dedicated app, it’s a browser thing and honestly I don’t miss it. Support at Single Bet Calculator runs round the clock, though the first reply is clearly a bot. Once you get a person they’re fine.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #423987
    single_dtPt
    Participant

    Signed up to Single Bet Calculator for a good few months, mostly at weekends when the football’s on, so this is just my experience. The game selection is genuinely big — somewhere around 2,000 games by my count, with the big names present: NetEnt, Big Time Gaming, NetEnt. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza get most of my spins, although the older NetEnt slots feel less brutal.

    The welcome offer is match up to ?300 and 75 free spins, and you’re looking at wagering of 30x which isn’t the worst I’ve seen. To be fair, I nearly didn’t clear it — you’ve got a week on the spins, which felt tight. There’s a small no deposit thing too — around 20 spins when you complete KYC, small, but I’ll take it.

    Live section is where I actually spend most of my time. It’s Evolution running it, meaning you’ve got actual dealers, about 40-odd tables, plus stuff like like Crazy Time and Lightning Roulette. Never had a stream drop on me, which some sites still can’t manage. Worth a look at the up-to-date terms over on [url=https://www.consolegames.ro/forum/member.php?u=249876&tab=visitor_messaging#vmessage_11537]try the bet calculator[/url] before you deposit.

    Withdrawals from Single Bet Calculator have been decent — e-wallet took under 12 hours both times, Visa took the usual couple of days. You’ve got the usual cards, Skrill, Neteller, plus crypto, deposits start at a tenner. My first withdrawal got stuck in checks — standard documents which took 48 hours.

    Took maybe three minutes to open the account, properly licensed for UK players so the usual deposit limits and reality checks are there. They don’t do a native app, but the site scales fine on Android and iOS though an app would be nicer. The live chat at Single Bet Calculator is 24/7 live chat, though the first reply is clearly a bot. Human staff sorted my query in one go.

    en réponse à : 888starz uzbekistan #423976
    single_dtPt
    Participant

    Been on Single Bet Calculator for a good few months, usually in the evenings after work, so make of that what you will. Their lobby’s genuinely big — roughly 3,000 slots by my count, and the usual suspects in there: Play’n GO, Play’n GO, Microgaming. Book of Dead and Gates of Olympus are my usual go-to, although I’ve had more luck on the Megaways stuff.

    Their sign-up deal was 100% up to ?500 with 75 spins, with wagering at 35x which isn’t the worst I’ve seen. Honestly, I nearly didn’t clear it — the spins expire in a week to use them, which felt tight. They do a little no deposit bit as well — around 20 spins for verifying your account, small, but I’ll take it.

    The live tables get more of my money than the slots do. It’s Evolution running it, meaning you’ve got real croupiers, loads of roulette and blackjack seats, and the game shows like Crazy Time and Lightning Roulette. Streams hold up fine on 4G, which some sites still can’t manage. If you want to compare the current codes via [url=https://solkrypto69e5a7.readme.io/docs/nb-double-bet-calc-2026]bet calculator double[/url] rather than trusting my numbers.

    Withdrawals from Single Bet Calculator have been quick enough — Skrill came back in around 6 hours for me, card withdrawals took the usual couple of days. They take the usual cards, Skrill, Neteller, plus crypto, min deposit’s ?10. The KYC held me up the first time — they wanted a utility bill which took 48 hours.

    Registration’s quick, no messing, they hold a UK licence so the usual deposit limits and reality checks are there. There’s no dedicated app, the mobile site just works in the browser and I’ve had no issues. Customer service on Single Bet Calculator answers within a few minutes usually, though the first reply is clearly a bot. The actual agents knew what they were doing.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #423864
    single_dtPt
    Participant

    Signed up to Single Bet Calculator for the best part of a year, mainly on my phone during the commute, so take this for what it’s worth. The lobby is genuinely big — roughly 2,000 slots going by the counter, with the big names in there: Play’n GO, Play’n GO, NetEnt. Book of Dead and Gates of Olympus are the ones I keep going back to, although the older NetEnt slots feel less brutal.

    The welcome offer is 100% up to ?500 with 100 spins, with wagering at 40x which is fair enough for the UK market. Not gonna lie, I nearly didn’t clear it — you’ve got 72 hours to use them, which is a bit stingy. A no deposit offer floats about too — about ?5 for verifying your account, hardly a fortune though.

    The live tables get more of my money than the slots do. Evolution power it, so you get real croupiers, a fair few blackjack and roulette tables, plus stuff like — Crazy Time being the obvious one. Streams hold up fine on 4G, which is more than I can say for a couple of other sites. You can see what’s running right now at [url=https://app.ontelly.com/read-blog/37825]Double Bet Calculator app[/url] since these things change monthly.

    Getting money out of Single Bet Calculator have been decent — Skrill came back in about a day both times, card withdrawals took the usual couple of days. They take Visa, Mastercard, e-wallets and Bitcoin, minimum’s ?10. My first withdrawal got stuck in checks — standard documents which took 48 hours.

    Registration’s quick, no messing, UKGC licensed so the usual deposit limits and reality checks are there. No app on the store, the mobile site just works in the browser and I’ve had no issues. Customer service on Single Bet Calculator is 24/7 live chat, but you’ll wrestle with an automated agent before a human shows up. The actual agents knew what they were doing.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #423859
    single_dtPt
    Participant

    Been using Single Bet Calculator for the best part of a year, mostly on my phone during the commute, so take this for what it’s worth. The game selection is genuinely big — about 2,500 games going by the counter, and the big names in there: NetEnt, Big Time Gaming, NetEnt. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are the ones I keep going back to, though I’ve had more luck on the Megaways stuff.

    The new player bonus is match up to ?300 with 50 spins, and you’re looking at wagering of 30x on the bonus. Not gonna lie, I nearly didn’t clear it — you’ve got 72 hours to use them, which felt tight. A no deposit offer floats about too — about ?10 when you complete KYC, nothing life-changing but free is free.

    I’d say the live side is the stronger half. Evolution’s the provider, meaning you’ve got actual dealers, loads of roulette and blackjack seats, plus stuff like — Crazy Time being the obvious one. Quality’s been steady even on mobile data, which is more than I can say for a couple of other sites. If you want to compare the current codes at [url=https://cphfx2276.forumactif.com/#f13]double bet calculator[/url] rather than trusting my numbers.

    Getting money out of Single Bet Calculator land faster than I expected — Skrill came back in under 12 hours both times, card withdrawals took 2-3 working days. They take Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller and Paysafe, minimum’s ?10. My first withdrawal got stuck in checks — they wanted a utility bill which took 48 hours.

    Registration’s quick, no messing, UKGC licensed with all the safer gambling tools baked in. They don’t do a native app, it’s a browser thing and honestly I don’t miss it. Support at Single Bet Calculator runs round the clock, but you’ll wrestle with an automated agent before a human shows up. Human staff sorted my query in one go.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #423842
    single_dtPt
    Participant

    Been on Single Bet Calculator since around February, mostly on my phone during the commute, so make of that what you will. Their lobby’s genuinely big — roughly 2,000 slots last time I looked, and the usual suspects in there: Play’n GO, Yggdrasil, Microgaming. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are my usual go-to, although I’ve had more luck on the Megaways stuff.

    The welcome offer was 100% up to ?500 plus 75 free spins, and the wagering is 40x which is fair enough for the UK market. Honestly, I only cleared it because I was playing anyway — you’ve got 72 hours on the spins, which felt tight. A no deposit offer floats about too — around ?5 for verifying your account, small, but I’ll take it.

    The live tables get more of my money than the slots do. Evolution’s the provider, meaning you’ve got real croupiers, loads of roulette and blackjack seats, plus stuff like like Crazy Time and Lightning Roulette. Quality’s been steady even on mobile data, which some sites still can’t manage. Worth a look at the up-to-date terms via [url=https://recentstatus.com/read-blog/7828]this site[/url] before you deposit.

    Getting money out of Single Bet Calculator have been decent — e-wallet took around 6 hours for me, Visa took the usual couple of days. You’ve got the usual cards, Skrill, Neteller, plus crypto, min deposit’s ?20. Verification was the annoying bit — passport and proof of address which took 48 hours.

    Took maybe three minutes to open the account, properly licensed for UK players which is the main thing I check first. There’s no dedicated app, the mobile site just works in the browser though an app would be nicer. Customer service on Single Bet Calculator is 24/7 live chat, but you’ll wrestle with an automated agent before a human shows up. The actual agents knew what they were doing.

    en réponse à : 888starzuzbet #419216
    single_dtPt
    Participant

    Been signed up at Single Bet Calculator since the spring, usually on the train home, so this is just my two pence. Stumbled on it after a mate mentioned it, not an ad.

    The slots side is frankly enormous — somewhere north of 3,000 games according to the filter counts. NetEnt is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus and all the standards are present and correct. I tend to live on Play’n GO titles out of pure habit. Small annoyance — the search function on Single Bet Calculator is a bit rubbish, you often have to scroll.

    Live section is almost entirely Evolution, so you know what you’re getting. Real croupiers, no lag issues on my broadband, and Crazy Time and Lightning Roulette is where I lose most of my money, honestly. Worth saying the UK tables are properly staffed from about 6pm onwards. If you’re weighing up the promos I’d have a nose over on [url=https://orange-cod-624112.hostingersite.com/bet-return-calculator-how-payment-methods-impact-your-returns]this article[/url] rather than taking my word for it.

    The sign-up deal from Single Bet Calculator came as ?100 matched plus 100 spins on Book of Dead. Wagering is 35x which is standard-ish. They also ran a ?5 no deposit token on verification. Minimum is a tenner, registration was quick, ID check was same-day.

    Cashouts have been the best part. Card payments land in a couple of days, Skrill came through in under 12 hours, and crypto clears fastest. Pulled ?180 out on Tuesday no silly document requests. Support at Single Bet Calculator was on me within five minutes — human, not a bot script. They’re UKGC licensed, which matters more than the bonus size. App-wise there’s nothing, the browser version does the job.

7 sujets de 1 à 7 (sur un total de 7)