Right — been on this thing for about four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d write something up since someone asked me last week. Am in the UK, mainly bet football and racing, small stakes, so take it how you like.
The reason I started using it was genuinely pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an each way payout actually was with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just wing it and get a shock. These days I type the odds in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator tool is the part I open most — type in your stake, the odds and it spits out returns instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the fiddly ones — acca and treble maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, which is where I’d always mess it up. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk]single bet calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
One thing that genuinely changed how I bet was the nerdier extras. The odds-to-probability thing that shows what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly staking tool — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are terrifying. The dutching one is handy too when I’m splitting a race.
Not all sunshine though. Its interface feels a bit basic — not much frills, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it’s fine although the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — fine by me just flagging it.
So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If anyone honestly does the maths on paper, give it a go — it’s saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |