Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : single bet calculator #332271
    single_dyEn
    Participant

    Right — been on this thing for about six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me last week. Am UK based, mostly bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.

    The reason I started using it was honestly a bit daft — I could never get my head round what an e/w return would be when the place terms changed. I’d just wing it and then be surprised. Now stick my stake in before every slip, even a simple single bet.

    Their single bet calculator is the part I’m on daily — you drop in stake and odds and it shows returns straight away, fractions or decimals. It also handles the fiddly ones — trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, honestly that’s where I always got it wrong. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/lucky-15]william hill bet calculator lucky 15[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    One thing that genuinely shifted things for me is the nerdier tools. The odds-to-probability converter which shows you the overround, plus a kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one gets used a fair bit if I’m spreading across selections.

    Not all sunshine though. The interface is very functional, let’s say — not much polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it’s usable though the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me just flagging it.

    Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, does the job. Anyone who even now works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saves me plenty of « wait, that’s it? » moments.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #332267
    single_dyEn
    Participant

    Right — been using this thing for something like six months now and I keep coming back, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. I’m UK based, generally stick to footie and the horses, small stakes, so take it how you like.

    The reason I started using it was genuinely embarrassing — I could never figure out what an e/w payout would be once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d wing it and moan when the payout landed. Now I type the odds in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.

    Their single bet calculator is the one I use most — type in the price and your stake and you get returns instantly, either odds format. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — trebles returns, a lucky 15, a yankee, honestly that’s where most people I know lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/odds-converter]betting odds converter calculator[/url] — free, no signup.

    One thing that genuinely made a difference were the nerdier extras. There’s an odds-to-probability converter and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly tool — I use half kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit for when I’m spreading across selections.

    It’s not perfect mind. The interface is a bit basic — zero frills, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it’s usable though the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s no app, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.

    Right, that’s me. Free, not plastered in adverts, does what it says. Anyone who still works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saves me a load of « wait, that’s it? » moments.

    en réponse à : 888starz #332259
    single_dyEn
    Participant

    OK — have been messing about with this thing for about six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d say something since a mate asked me the other day. I’m UK based, mostly bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.

    How I found it was actually embarrassing — I couldn’t ever figure out what an ew return actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d wing it and moan when the payout landed. Now I type the odds in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.

    The single bet calculator tool is the part I’m on daily — you drop in stake and odds and you get returns instantly, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the multiples — trebles maths, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, and that’s where most people I know got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/matched-betting]match bet calc[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    What genuinely shifted things for me was the nerdier extras. There’s an odds-to-probability thing that shows the overround, and a kelly staking tool — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator is decent for when I’m splitting a race.

    Couple of gripes. The design looks pretty plain — zero frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it’s fine but the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me but you asked.

    Anyway. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If anyone even now works out returns on a calculator app, try it — saves me a fair few « wait, that’s it? » moments.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)