Right — been using this thing for about five months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d write something up since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. Am based in the UK, mostly bet football and racing, small stakes, so take it how you like.
The reason I started using it was genuinely a bit daft — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an each way return would be once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d eyeball it and then be surprised. Now I type the odds in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator is the one I’m on daily — you put in your stake, the odds and it spits out profit and total return with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the fiddly ones — trebles maths, a lucky 15, a yankee, honestly that’s where most people I know got it wrong. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk]free single bet[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What actually shifted things for me were the geekier extras. They’ve got an implied probability thing which shows you what margin’s baked in, and a kelly staking tool — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit when I’m splitting a race.
Couple of gripes. Its layout is a bit basic — zero frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it’s usable although the acca grid are a squeeze. There’s no proper app, it’s browser only — fine by me but worth saying.
Right, that’s me. Free, not plastered in adverts, does the job. Anyone who even now does the maths on paper, have a look — saves me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |