OK — been on this thing for about four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d write something up since a mate asked me a few days back. Am UK based, generally bet football and racing, nothing mad, so take it how you like.
How I found it was genuinely pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever figure out what an ew return actually was when the place terms changed. I’d just eyeball it and then be surprised. Now I punch the numbers in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator tool is the one I use most — type in the price and your stake and it shows profit and total return instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles maths, a lucky 15, yankees, and that’s where I’d always got it wrong. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/lucky-63]lucky 63 kalkulátor[/url] — free, no signup.
What really made a difference was the more serious tools. The odds-to-probability calculator that shows how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly criterion calculator — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit if I’m splitting a race.
Couple of gripes. Its interface feels very functional, let’s say — not much frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it’s fine though the bigger tables are a squeeze. There’s no proper app, just the site — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.
Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, works. Anyone who honestly adds it up in their head, give it a go — saved me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |