Right — have been messing about with this thing for something like four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d write something up since a mate asked me the other day. Am UK based, generally bet football and racing, small stakes, for context.
What got me on it was honestly embarrassing — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an e/w payout actually was with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just wing it and get a shock. Now I type the odds in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator is the bit I’m on daily — type in the price and your stake and it shows returns straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the multiples — trebles returns, lucky 15s, yankees, which is where most people I know lose track. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/odds-converter]bet converter odds[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
The thing that actually shifted things for me was the geekier bits. They’ve got an probability converter and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly staking calculator — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutch tool is decent if I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. The design is pretty plain — no flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it’s fine though the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — slight shame but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, works. If you still does the maths on paper, try it — saves me a fair few « wait, that’s it? » moments.
Right — have been messing about with this thing for about four months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. I’m in the UK, mostly do football and horses, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.
The reason I started using it was actually a bit daft — I could never figure out what an each way payout would be with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d wing it and then be surprised. Now type the odds in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator is the one I open most — type in your stake, the odds and it spits out returns with no faffing, either odds format. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — doubles and trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, honestly that’s where I always got it wrong. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/lucky-15]ew lucky 15 bet calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
One thing that actually made a difference were the nerdier tools. There’s an implied probability converter which shows you what margin’s baked in, and a kelly criterion tool — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is terrifying. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit for when I’m spreading across selections.
It’s not perfect mind. The layout feels very functional, let’s say — not much frills, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it’s fine although the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. There’s no proper app, just the site — fine by me but you asked.
So yeah. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If anyone honestly does the maths on paper, give it a go — saved me a load of arguments with the bookie.
OK — been using this thing for something like four months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me a few days back. I’m in the UK, mostly bet football and racing, nothing mad, so take it how you like.
The reason I started using it was genuinely embarrassing — I never could get my head round what an each way payout actually was when the place terms changed. I used to just wing it and get a shock. Now type the odds in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator tool is the bit I’m on daily — type in the price and your stake and it spits out profit and total return with no faffing, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — doubles and trebles returns, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, which is where most people I know lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/treble]football treble bet[/url] — free, no signup.
What actually shifted things for me were the more serious tools. The probability converter and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly staking calculator — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is handy too for when I’m spreading across selections.
It’s not perfect mind. Its layout looks a bit basic — zero frills, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it works but the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. There’s no proper app, it’s browser only — fine by me but you asked.
Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, does what it says. If anyone still works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
Right — been using this thing for about four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. I’m based in the UK, mostly stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.
How I found it was actually pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an e/w payout actually came to once you get five places instead of three. I’d just eyeball it and get a shock. These days I punch the numbers in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator tool is the one I open most — type in your stake, the odds and it spits out profit and total return straight away, either odds format. It also handles the fiddly ones — acca and treble maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, which is where most people I know got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/kelly-criterion]kelly calculator sports betting[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
What really changed how I bet were the more serious tools. There’s an implied probability converter that shows how much the bookie’s taking, and there’s the kelly criterion tool — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. The dutch tool is handy too for when I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. The design feels pretty plain — zero frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. Phone-wise it’s usable although the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. There’s no proper app, just the site — fine by me but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, barely any ads, does what it says. Anyone who still adds it up in their head, try it — it’s saved me a fair few « wait, that’s it? » moments.
Right — have been messing about with this thing for something like four months now and I keep coming back, so figured I’d say something since someone asked me a few days back. I’m UK based, generally do football and horses, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.
What got me on it was genuinely embarrassing — I never could work out what an each way payout actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just wing it and then be surprised. Now I punch the numbers in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator is the part I’m on daily — you drop in your stake, the odds and it shows returns instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the bigger stuff — doubles and trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, and that’s where I always mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/patent]calculate a patent bet[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that really changed how I bet is the geekier tools. They’ve got an odds-to-probability thing which shows you what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. The dutch tool is decent when I’m covering two or three runners.
Couple of gripes. Its design is a bit basic — no polish, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it’s fine but the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. There’s no proper app, just the site — slight shame but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. Anyone who still does the maths on paper, have a look — saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
Right — been using this thing for something like four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d write something up since someone asked me the other day. I’m UK based, generally stick to footie and the horses, small stakes, for context.
How I found it was honestly embarrassing — I never could figure out what an ew payout would be when the place terms changed. I used to just guess and get a shock. Now stick my stake in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator is the bit I open most — you put in the price and your stake and you get returns instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the fiddly ones — acca and treble maths, a lucky 15, yankees, which is where most people I know lose track. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/super-heinz]what is a super heinz in betting[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What genuinely made a difference was the nerdier extras. They’ve got an odds-to-probability converter that shows what margin’s baked in, and a kelly criterion tool — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is decent for when I’m covering two or three runners.
Couple of gripes. The design feels pretty plain — zero flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it works although the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. There’s no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.
So yeah. Free, not plastered in adverts, works. If anyone still does the maths on paper, give it a go — saved me plenty of « wait, that’s it? » moments.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |