Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : single bet calculator #325578
    single_gbOa
    Participant

    Right — been using this thing for something like six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d write something up since someone asked me a few days back. I’m in the UK, generally stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.

    What got me on it was honestly pretty stupid — I never could figure out what an each way payout actually was when the place terms changed. I’d just eyeball it and then be surprised. Now type the odds in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.

    The single bet calculator is the bit I use most — type in the price and your stake and you get profit and total return instantly, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — acca and treble maths, a lucky 15, a yankee, which is where I always lose track. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/matched-betting]free bet matched betting calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    What really shifted things for me is the more serious extras. The odds-to-probability thing that shows the overround, plus a kelly criterion tool — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is terrifying. The dutching one gets used a fair bit when I’m spreading across selections.

    Couple of gripes. The interface is a bit basic — no flash, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it works but the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s no app, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame just flagging it.

    So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, works. If anyone even now adds it up in their head, have a look — saves me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #325575
    single_gbOa
    Participant

    Right — been on this thing for something like four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d write something up since a mate asked me a few days back. Am based in the UK, mainly do football and horses, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    What got me on it was actually a bit daft — I never could figure out what an each way payout actually came to once you get five places instead of three. I used to just wing it and then be surprised. Now type the odds in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.

    The single bet calculator is the part I open most — you put in the price and your stake and it spits out returns with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the fiddly ones — acca and treble maths, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, and that’s where I’d always got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s over at [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/matched-betting]odds matching[/url] — free, no signup.

    The thing that really made a difference was the more serious bits. The probability converter that shows what margin’s baked in, and a kelly staking calculator — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit for when I’m splitting a race.

    It’s not perfect mind. Its interface looks a bit basic — not much flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it works although the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. There’s no proper app, just the site — doesn’t bother me but you asked.

    Anyway. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If anyone honestly works out returns on a calculator app, try it — saves me a fair few arguments with the bookie.

    en réponse à : 888starz #325569
    single_gbOa
    Participant

    OK — been using this thing for about five months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d write something up since someone asked me last week. Am in the UK, mostly stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    How I found it was actually embarrassing — I never could get my head round what an ew return actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just wing it and then be surprised. Now I punch the numbers in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.

    Their single bet calculator is the one I’m on daily — you drop in your stake, the odds and it shows profit and total return straight away, either odds format. There’s also the bigger stuff — trebles returns, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I’d always mess it up. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/trixie]irish lotto bet calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    One thing that genuinely made a difference was the more serious extras. They’ve got an implied probability thing which shows you the overround, and there’s the kelly criterion tool — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is handy too for when I’m covering two or three runners.

    Not all sunshine though. The design is a bit basic — zero polish, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it works but the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. There’s no app, it’s browser only — slight shame but you asked.

    Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If anyone still adds it up in their head, have a look — saves me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)