Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : single bet calculator #328785
    single_gnEn
    Participant

    Right — been on this thing for about four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me last week. I’m in the UK, generally bet football and racing, small stakes, so take it how you like.

    How I found it was honestly pretty stupid — I never could figure out what an each way payout would be when the place terms changed. I used to just guess and moan when the payout landed. Now punch the numbers in first, every time, even a simple single bet.

    The single bet calculator is the one I’m on daily — type in the price and your stake and you get returns straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, and that’s where I’d always mess it up. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/lucky-63]free bet calculator lucky 63[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    The thing that really changed how I bet is the nerdier extras. There’s an probability calculator and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly criterion calculator — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. The dutch tool is handy too if I’m splitting a race.

    Not all sunshine though. Its interface feels a bit basic — zero frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it works but the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. There’s nothing on the app store, just the site — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.

    Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, barely any ads, does what it says. If you honestly works out returns on a calculator app, try it — it’s saved me a load of « wait, that’s it? » moments.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #328776
    single_gnEn
    Participant

    Right — been using this thing for about six months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. Am based in the UK, mostly bet football and racing, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    The reason I started using it was honestly a bit daft — I never could get my head round what an each way payout would be when the place terms changed. I used to just eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. These days I type the odds in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.

    Their single bet calculator tool is the bit I open most — type in the price and your stake and you get returns instantly, either odds format. It also handles the bigger stuff — acca and treble returns, lucky 15s, yankees, honestly that’s where I always mess it up. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/super-heinz]free super heinz bet calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    One thing that genuinely shifted things for me was the nerdier bits. There’s an implied probability calculator that shows how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly staking tool — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator is decent for when I’m covering two or three runners.

    It’s not perfect mind. The interface is a bit basic — not much frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it’s fine but the bigger tables are a squeeze. Also there’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.

    Right, that’s me. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. Anyone who even now works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — it’s saved me plenty of « wait, that’s it? » moments.

    en réponse à : important notice about post #328764
    single_gnEn
    Participant

    OK — have been messing about with this thing for about a few months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d write something up since a mate asked me a few days back. Am in the UK, mostly stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    The reason I started using it was genuinely pretty stupid — I could never figure out what an each way payout would be when the place terms changed. I’d just wing it and then be surprised. Now I stick my stake in before every slip, even a simple single bet.

    Their single bet calculator tool is the bit I’m on daily — you put in the price and your stake and it spits out the return straight away, either odds format. Same tool covers the multiples — doubles and trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, honestly that’s where I always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/each-way]calculate each way odds[/url] — free, no signup.

    The thing that genuinely made a difference is the more serious tools. They’ve got an odds-to-probability calculator and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly staking calculator — I run quarter kelly as the full version is terrifying. The dutch tool is handy too if I’m splitting a race.

    Couple of gripes. Its interface looks very functional, let’s say — no polish, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it’s fine though the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. And no app, just the site — fine by me but worth saying.

    So yeah. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, works. If anyone even now adds it up in their head, give it a go — saves me a load of « wait, that’s it? » moments.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)