OK — have been messing about with this thing for about six months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d write something up since someone asked me the other day. Am in the UK, mainly stick to footie and the horses, small stakes, for context.
How I found it was actually pretty stupid — I never could figure out what an e/w payout actually was when the place terms changed. I’d just eyeball it and then be surprised. Now stick my stake in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator is the bit I’m on daily — you put in the price and your stake and you get returns straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the multiples — acca and treble returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, honestly that’s where I always lose track. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/accumulator]bet accumulator calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What really shifted things for me were the geekier extras. The odds-to-probability thing which shows you what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly calculator — I use half kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutch tool is handy too for when I’m covering two or three runners.
Not all sunshine though. The design looks pretty plain — not much polish, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it’s usable although the bigger tables are a squeeze. There’s no app, it’s browser only — fine by me just flagging it.
Right, that’s me. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If you honestly does the maths on paper, have a look — it’s saved me a fair few « wait, that’s it? » moments.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |