Right — been on this thing for maybe a few months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. Am based in the UK, mainly bet football and racing, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.
The reason I started using it was honestly pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an ew payout would be once you get five places instead of three. I’d just wing it and then be surprised. Now I type the odds in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator tool is the bit I use most — you drop in stake and odds and it spits out returns instantly, fractions or decimals. There’s also the bigger stuff — trebles returns, lucky 15s, yankees, which is where I’d always lose track. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/trixie]irish lotto trixie bet[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that actually shifted things for me was the nerdier tools. The implied probability calculator and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, and a kelly criterion calculator — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is terrifying. The dutching one is decent for when I’m spreading across selections.
Couple of gripes. Its design looks a bit basic — no flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it works although the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. And no app, just the site — slight shame just flagging it.
So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, does the job. Anyone who honestly does the maths on paper, try it — saves me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
OK — been on this thing for about a few months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d write something up since a mate asked me last week. I’m based in the UK, mainly stick to footie and the horses, small stakes, so take it how you like.
What got me on it was actually embarrassing — I never could get my head round what an ew return would be when the place terms changed. I’d just wing it and get a shock. These days I stick my stake in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator tool is the bit I use most — you drop in stake and odds and it spits out returns with no faffing, either odds format. Same tool covers the multiples — doubles and trebles maths, lucky 15s, a yankee, which is where I always mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/dutch]betting dutching calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
What really changed how I bet is the nerdier extras. There’s an probability calculator which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, and there’s the kelly staking tool — I run quarter kelly since full stakes are terrifying. Dutching calculator is handy too when I’m spreading across selections.
Couple of gripes. Its interface feels a bit basic — no flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it’s usable although the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. There’s no proper app, just the site — fine by me but you asked.
Anyway. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, does the job. Anyone who honestly works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |