So — have been messing about with this thing for something like a few months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. I’m in the UK, mainly bet football and racing, small stakes, for context.
How I found it was honestly pretty stupid — I could never figure out what an ew return would be once you get five places instead of three. I used to just wing it and moan when the payout landed. Now type the odds in before every slip, even a simple single bet.
Their single bet calculator is the bit I use most — you drop in the price and your stake and you get the return instantly, either odds format. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — trebles returns, lucky 15s, yankees, and that’s where I’d always mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/super-heinz]bet calculator heinz[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
What really shifted things for me was the geekier bits. They’ve got an implied probability calculator which shows you the overround, and there’s the kelly staking tool — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit when I’m covering two or three runners.
Not all sunshine though. The interface is pretty plain — zero flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. Phone-wise it’s usable though the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. And no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame just flagging it.
Right, that’s me. Free, not plastered in adverts, works. If anyone even now does the maths on paper, try it — saves me plenty of arguments with the bookie.
So — been on this thing for about four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me last week. Am in the UK, mostly stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.
How I found it was genuinely embarrassing — I never could work out what an ew payout actually was when the place terms changed. I used to just eyeball it and then be surprised. Now stick my stake in before every slip, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator tool is the bit I open most — type in stake and odds and it spits out the return instantly, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the multiples — trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, which is where I always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/lucky-63]lucky 63 calc[/url] — free, no signup.
One thing that really changed how I bet were the geekier bits. They’ve got an probability thing which shows you the overround, and there’s the kelly criterion calculator — I use half kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutching one is handy too for when I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. The layout is very functional, let’s say — no frills, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it’s fine but the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. And nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — slight shame but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, works. If you even now does the maths on paper, try it — saves me a fair few « wait, that’s it? » moments.
Right — have been messing about with this thing for maybe four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me a few days back. Am UK based, mostly stick to footie and the horses, small stakes, for context.
How I found it was genuinely a bit daft — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an each way payout actually was with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just guess and moan when the payout landed. Now stick my stake in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator tool is the bit I’m on daily — you put in the price and your stake and you get the return straight away, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the multiples — acca and treble maths, a lucky 15, yankees, which is where I always lose track. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/no-vig]no vig fair odds calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
The thing that actually shifted things for me is the geekier bits. They’ve got an implied probability thing and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly calculator — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit when I’m splitting a race.
It’s not perfect mind. Its layout looks a bit basic — no flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it’s usable though the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. And no proper app, just the site — slight shame but worth saying.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, works. If anyone still works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saves me plenty of arguments with the bookie.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |