Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : solana casino #332473
    single_ixEn
    Participant

    Right — been using this thing for something like six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d say something since a mate asked me last week. I’m based in the UK, mostly do football and horses, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    How I found it was actually pretty stupid — I could never figure out what an ew payout would be when the place terms changed. I used to just guess and moan when the payout landed. Now I stick my stake in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.

    The single bet calculator tool is the one I use most — you drop in your stake, the odds and it shows profit and total return instantly, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — doubles and trebles maths, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, which is where most people I know mess it up. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com]bet calculator single[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    The thing that really changed how I bet is the nerdier bits. There’s an probability calculator that shows how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly staking calculator — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator is handy too for when I’m spreading across selections.

    Not all sunshine though. Its interface is a bit basic — zero polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it works although the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me but you asked.

    Anyway. Free, barely any ads, works. Anyone who still works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saved me a load of arguments with the bookie.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #329331
    single_ixEn
    Participant

    Right — been using this thing for about six months now and I keep coming back, so figured I’d write something up since someone asked me the other day. I’m UK based, generally stick to footie and the horses, small stakes, so take it how you like.

    What got me on it was honestly embarrassing — I could never figure out what an e/w payout actually came to when the place terms changed. Basically I’d guess and moan when the payout landed. Now I punch the numbers in first, every time, even a simple single bet.

    The single bet calculator is the one I use most — type in your stake, the odds and it spits out the return straight away, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I always lose track. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/super-heinz]whats a super heinz bet[/url] — free, no signup.

    What really made a difference is the nerdier extras. They’ve got an implied probability converter and it makes obvious the overround, and there’s the kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. The dutching one gets used a fair bit when I’m covering two or three runners.

    It’s not perfect mind. Its design looks pretty plain — not much polish, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it’s usable although the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. There’s nothing on the app store, just the site — slight shame but worth saying.

    Anyway. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If anyone honestly works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saved me a fair few arguments with the bookie.

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)