Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : single bet calculator #431109
    single_juPt
    Participant

    Been on Single Bet Calculator for about four months now, mostly at weekends when the football’s on, so this is just my experience. The lobby is genuinely big — about 2,000 games by my count, and the usual suspects in there: NetEnt, Yggdrasil, Betsoft. Book of Dead and Gates of Olympus are the ones I keep going back to, although the older NetEnt slots feel less brutal.

    The welcome offer is match up to ?300 plus 50 spins, and you’re looking at wagering of 40x which isn’t the worst I’ve seen. Honestly, I only cleared it because I was playing anyway — the spins expire in 72 hours to use them, which is a bit stingy. There’s a small no deposit thing too — about 20 spins when you complete KYC, small, but I’ll take it.

    Live section is where I actually spend most of my time. It’s Evolution running it, meaning you’ve got real croupiers, loads of roulette and blackjack seats, plus stuff like — Crazy Time, Monopoly Live, that lot. Never had a stream drop on me, which some sites still can’t manage. Worth a look at the up-to-date terms via [url=https://paste.myst.rs/qb24fykn]double bet calculator[/url] rather than trusting my numbers.

    Withdrawals from Single Bet Calculator have been quick enough — Skrill came back in under 12 hours for me, debit card ran the usual couple of days. They take Visa, Mastercard, e-wallets and Bitcoin, minimum’s a tenner. The KYC held me up the first time — passport and proof of address and nobody chased it until I did.

    Registration’s quick, no messing, UKGC licensed so the usual deposit limits and reality checks are there. They don’t do a native app, but the site scales fine on Android and iOS and honestly I don’t miss it. Support at Single Bet Calculator is 24/7 live chat, though you have to get past the bot first. The actual agents knew what they were doing.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #431082
    single_juPt
    Participant

    Signed up to Single Bet Calculator since around February, usually in the evenings after work, so take this for what it’s worth. The game selection is genuinely big — about 3,000 games last time I looked, with the big names present: Play’n GO, Play’n GO, Betsoft. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are my usual go-to, though I’ve had more luck on the Megaways stuff.

    The new player bonus is 100% up to ?500 plus 50 free spins, and you’re looking at wagering of 30x which isn’t the worst I’ve seen. Honestly, it took me longer than I’d have liked — the spins expire in 72 hours to use them, and that caught me out. There’s a small no deposit thing too — around 20 spins if you verify early, hardly a fortune though.

    Live section is where I actually spend most of my time. Evolution power it, so you get real croupiers, loads of roulette and blackjack seats, plus stuff like — Crazy Time being the obvious one. Never had a stream drop on me, which is more than I can say for a couple of other sites. Worth a look at the up-to-date terms via [url=https://cryptoplaypicksa42ca.foroactivo.com/#f11]double bet calculator[/url] since these things change monthly.

    Getting money out of Single Bet Calculator have been quick enough — Skrill came back in around 6 hours both times, Visa took the usual couple of days. They take the usual cards, Skrill, Neteller, plus crypto, minimum’s a tenner. Verification was the annoying bit — standard documents and nobody chased it until I did.

    Registration’s quick, no messing, they hold a UK licence so the usual deposit limits and reality checks are there. No app on the store, the mobile site just works in the browser and honestly I don’t miss it. Support at Single Bet Calculator runs round the clock, though the first reply is clearly a bot. The actual agents knew what they were doing.

    en réponse à : Вывод из запоя в стационаре #431026
    single_juPt
    Participant

    Signed up to Single Bet Calculator for the best part of a year, usually at weekends when the football’s on, so this is just my experience. The game selection is properly stacked — roughly 2,000 games by my count, with the big names in there: Play’n GO, Yggdrasil, NetEnt. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are my usual go-to, although I’ve had more luck on the Megaways stuff.

    The welcome offer was 100% up to ?500 with 100 spins, and you’re looking at wagering of 40x which isn’t the worst I’ve seen. Honestly, I only cleared it because I was playing anyway — you’ve got a week to use them, which felt tight. There’s a small no deposit thing too — around ?5 if you verify early, small, but I’ll take it.

    Live section is where I actually spend most of my time. It’s Evolution running it, meaning you’ve got actual dealers, about 40-odd tables, and the game shows — Crazy Time being the obvious one. Quality’s been steady even on mobile data, which is more than I can say for a couple of other sites. You can see what’s running right now at [url=https://en-template-accounta-17870458885658.onepage.website]learn more[/url] since these things change monthly.

    Getting money out of Single Bet Calculator have been quick enough — e-wallet took about a day both times, Visa took 2-3 working days. You’ve got the usual cards, Skrill, Neteller, plus crypto, minimum’s a tenner. My first withdrawal got stuck in checks — passport and proof of address and it sat there two days.

    Took maybe three minutes to open the account, properly licensed for UK players with all the safer gambling tools baked in. There’s no dedicated app, it’s a browser thing and honestly I don’t miss it. Support at Single Bet Calculator is 24/7 live chat, but you’ll wrestle with an automated agent before a human shows up. Human staff sorted my query in one go.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)