Right — have been messing about with this thing for something like six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me the other day. Am based in the UK, mainly bet football and racing, nothing mad, for context.
What got me on it was actually a bit daft — I couldn’t ever figure out what an ew return actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d guess and moan when the payout landed. These days I punch the numbers in first, every time, even a simple single bet.
Their single bet calculator is the bit I’m on daily — you put in stake and odds and it spits out profit and total return with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the multiples — trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, and that’s where most people I know lose track. If you want a look, it’s over at [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk]single odds calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
What genuinely shifted things for me is the nerdier bits. There’s an probability converter which shows you the overround, plus a kelly tool — I use half kelly since full stakes are terrifying. The dutching one gets used a fair bit when I’m splitting a race.
It’s not perfect mind. The design is a bit basic — zero flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. Phone-wise it’s fine but the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s nothing on the app store, just the site — fine by me but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Free, barely any ads, does what it says. If anyone still works out returns on a calculator app, try it — saves me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
Right — have been messing about with this thing for something like five months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d write something up since a mate asked me last week. I’m in the UK, generally bet football and racing, small stakes, for context.
How I found it was actually embarrassing — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an each way payout actually was with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d guess and moan when the payout landed. These days I punch the numbers in before I place anything, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator is the part I use most — you drop in your stake, the odds and you get returns with no faffing, fractions or decimals. There’s also the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, and that’s where most people I know mess it up. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk]single calc[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
What really made a difference is the nerdier tools. There’s an probability calculator that shows what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit if I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. The design is pretty plain — no polish, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it’s usable although the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s no proper app, just the site — fine by me just flagging it.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If anyone honestly adds it up in their head, have a look — saves me plenty of « wait, that’s it? » moments.
Right — been using this thing for about five months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me the other day. Am UK based, mostly bet football and racing, nothing mad, for context.
What got me on it was honestly pretty stupid — I could never get my head round what an each way payout actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just guess and moan when the payout landed. Now stick my stake in before I place anything, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator tool is the bit I’m on daily — you put in your stake, the odds and you get profit and total return straight away, either odds format. It also handles the multiples — trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, and that’s where most people I know lose track. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/accumulator]horse racing accumulator calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
The thing that genuinely made a difference was the nerdier bits. They’ve got an odds-to-probability converter that shows the overround, and there’s the kelly criterion calculator — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is terrifying. Dutching calculator is handy too when I’m spreading across selections.
Not all sunshine though. Its interface is pretty plain — no polish, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. Phone-wise it’s usable but the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. There’s no proper app, just the site — fine by me but you asked.
Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, works. If anyone even now does the maths on paper, have a look — it’s saved me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
Right — been on this thing for something like a few months now and I keep coming back, so figured I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. Am in the UK, generally stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.
How I found it was actually embarrassing — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an ew return actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just eyeball it and then be surprised. These days I punch the numbers in before I place anything, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator tool is the part I use most — you put in your stake, the odds and it spits out profit and total return straight away, either odds format. It also handles the fiddly ones — trebles returns, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, which is where most people I know mess it up. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/matched-betting]cross and double bet calculator free[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
One thing that genuinely made a difference was the more serious extras. The odds-to-probability converter which shows you what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly criterion calculator — I use half kelly as the full version is a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit when I’m covering two or three runners.
Not all sunshine though. Its interface looks pretty plain — zero frills, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it’s fine although the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. There’s no app, just the site — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.
Anyway. Free, barely any ads, works. If you still adds it up in their head, give it a go — saved me a load of « wait, that’s it? » moments.
So — have been messing about with this thing for something like four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me last week. Am based in the UK, generally do football and horses, small stakes, for context.
How I found it was honestly a bit daft — I never could work out what an e/w payout actually was once you get five places instead of three. I’d just eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. Now type the odds in before every slip, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator tool is the part I open most — type in your stake, the odds and you get returns straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the multiples — trebles returns, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I always got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/lucky-63]lucky63 calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
One thing that actually changed how I bet was the more serious tools. The probability thing and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, and there’s the kelly staking calculator — I use half kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. Dutching calculator is decent for when I’m splitting a race.
Not all sunshine though. The layout is very functional, let’s say — no flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it’s fine although the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. And no app, it’s browser only — slight shame but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, does what it says. Anyone who still adds it up in their head, give it a go — saves me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
OK — been on this thing for something like five months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d say something since a mate asked me a few days back. Am UK based, mostly stick to footie and the horses, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.
What got me on it was honestly a bit daft — I couldn’t ever figure out what an each way return actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just guess and get a shock. Now I type the odds in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator is the one I open most — you put in stake and odds and it spits out the return straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles returns, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I always lose track. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk]ew single calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
The thing that actually changed how I bet were the nerdier extras. The odds-to-probability thing which shows you what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly criterion calculator — I use half kelly as the full version is a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit when I’m splitting a race.
It’s not perfect mind. Its design looks pretty plain — zero polish, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it’s fine though the acca grid are a squeeze. And no proper app, just the site — slight shame but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. Anyone who even now works out returns on a calculator app, try it — saves me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |