Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

7 sujets de 1 à 7 (sur un total de 7)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : single bet calculator #432206
    single_maPt
    Participant

    Been using Single Bet Calculator for about four months now, mostly on my phone during the commute, so make of that what you will. The lobby is bigger than I expected — roughly 2,500 slots last time I looked, with the usual suspects in there: Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Microgaming. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead get most of my spins, though the Yggdrasil titles have been kinder to me.

    The welcome offer was match up to ?300 and 75 free spins, with wagering at 35x which isn’t the worst I’ve seen. To be fair, I nearly didn’t clear it — the spins expire in a week on the spins, which is a bit stingy. There’s a small no deposit thing too — around 20 spins if you verify early, hardly a fortune though.

    Live section is where I actually spend most of my time. Evolution power it, so you get actual dealers, a fair few blackjack and roulette tables, plus stuff like — Crazy Time being the obvious one. Never had a stream drop on me, and that matters when you’re on the train. If you want to compare the current codes via [url=https://blackgens.com/read-blog/904]bet calculator double[/url] before you deposit.

    Cashouts at Single Bet Calculator have been quick enough — Skrill came back in around 6 hours both times, debit card ran the usual couple of days. They take Visa, Mastercard, e-wallets and Bitcoin, min deposit’s ?10. Verification was the annoying bit — standard documents and it sat there two days.

    Sign-up took me about five minutes, properly licensed for UK players which is the main thing I check first. No app on the store, it’s a browser thing though an app would be nicer. Support at Single Bet Calculator is 24/7 live chat, though you have to get past the bot first. The actual agents knew what they were doing.

    en réponse à : 888starz uz #432071
    single_maPt
    Participant

    Signed up to Single Bet Calculator for about four months now, mainly in the evenings after work, so make of that what you will. Their lobby’s bigger than I expected — about 2,000 titles by my count, with the big names in there: Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Betsoft. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are the ones I keep going back to, though I’ve had more luck on the Megaways stuff.

    The welcome offer is 100% up to ?200 and 100 free spins, and the wagering is 30x which is fair enough for the UK market. To be fair, I nearly didn’t clear it — the spins expire in 72 hours to use them, which is a bit stingy. A no deposit offer floats about too — around ?10 when you complete KYC, small, but I’ll take it.

    Live section is where I actually spend most of my time. Evolution’s the provider, so you get actual dealers, about 40-odd tables, plus stuff like — Crazy Time being the obvious one. Never had a stream drop on me, which some sites still can’t manage. Worth a look at the up-to-date terms via [url=http://www.muzikspace.com/profiledetails.aspx?profileid=153099]Double Bet Calculator[/url] rather than trusting my numbers.

    Cashouts at Single Bet Calculator land faster than I expected — e-wallet took about a day both times, debit card ran closer to three days. They take Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller and Paysafe, minimum’s a tenner. Verification was the annoying bit — standard documents and it sat there two days.

    Sign-up took me about five minutes, properly licensed for UK players which is the main thing I check first. They don’t do a native app, but the site scales fine on Android and iOS and honestly I don’t miss it. Support at Single Bet Calculator answers within a few minutes usually, though the first reply is clearly a bot. The actual agents knew what they were doing.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #430609
    single_maPt
    Participant

    Been on Single Bet Calculator since around February, usually at weekends when the football’s on, so make of that what you will. The game selection is bigger than I expected — about 2,000 games going by the counter, with the big names present: Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Betsoft. Book of Dead and Gates of Olympus are my usual go-to, although I’ve had more luck on the Megaways stuff.

    The new player bonus was 100% up to ?500 and 75 spins, and the wagering is 40x which is fair enough for the UK market. Not gonna lie, I only cleared it because I was playing anyway — the spins expire in a week to use them, which is a bit stingy. They do a little no deposit bit as well — about ?5 if you verify early, small, but I’ll take it.

    Live section is where I actually spend most of my time. Evolution power it, so you get real croupiers, loads of roulette and blackjack seats, and the game shows — Crazy Time, Monopoly Live, that lot. Streams hold up fine on 4G, and that matters when you’re on the train. You can see what’s running right now over on [url=https://www.dibiz.com/dbz85a2c248f1]double bet calculator[/url] before you deposit.

    Withdrawals from Single Bet Calculator have been quick enough — Skrill came back in under 12 hours both times, debit card ran closer to three days. You’ve got the usual cards, Skrill, Neteller, plus crypto, min deposit’s ?20. Verification was the annoying bit — passport and proof of address and nobody chased it until I did.

    Sign-up took me about five minutes, they hold a UK licence with all the safer gambling tools baked in. There’s no dedicated app, it’s a browser thing though an app would be nicer. Support at Single Bet Calculator is 24/7 live chat, though the first reply is clearly a bot. The actual agents knew what they were doing.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #430599
    single_maPt
    Participant

    Been on Single Bet Calculator for the best part of a year, mostly in the evenings after work, so this is just my experience. Their lobby’s properly stacked — about 2,500 games going by the counter, and the big names present: Play’n GO, Big Time Gaming, NetEnt. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are the ones I keep going back to, though the Yggdrasil titles have been kinder to me.

    The new player bonus was 100% up to ?500 plus 50 spins, and you’re looking at wagering of 40x on the bonus. To be fair, I only cleared it because I was playing anyway — you’ve got 72 hours to use them, which is a bit stingy. They do a little no deposit bit as well — about ?10 when you complete KYC, hardly a fortune though.

    Live section is where I actually spend most of my time. It’s Evolution running it, meaning you’ve got actual dealers, about 40-odd tables, plus stuff like — Crazy Time being the obvious one. Quality’s been steady even on mobile data, which is more than I can say for a couple of other sites. If you want to compare the current codes via [url=https://friendza.enroles.com/read-blog/186251]this site[/url] before you deposit.

    Withdrawals from Single Bet Calculator have been quick enough — Skrill came back in under 12 hours both times, Visa took closer to three days. They take Visa, Mastercard, e-wallets and Bitcoin, deposits start at ?10. The KYC held me up the first time — standard documents and nobody chased it until I did.

    Sign-up took me about five minutes, they hold a UK licence with all the safer gambling tools baked in. There’s no dedicated app, it’s a browser thing though an app would be nicer. Customer service on Single Bet Calculator answers within a few minutes usually, though the first reply is clearly a bot. Once you get a person they’re fine.

    en réponse à : hi about site #430582
    single_maPt
    Participant

    Signed up to Single Bet Calculator since around February, mainly at weekends when the football’s on, so this is just my experience. The game selection is properly stacked — somewhere around 3,000 games by my count, and the usual suspects in there: Pragmatic Play, Yggdrasil, Microgaming. Book of Dead and Gates of Olympus are my usual go-to, although the older NetEnt slots feel less brutal.

    Their sign-up deal was 100% up to ?500 and 75 spins, and you’re looking at wagering of 35x which is fair enough for the UK market. Honestly, I only cleared it because I was playing anyway — you’ve got 7 days on the spins, which felt tight. They do a little no deposit bit as well — about ?5 for verifying your account, nothing life-changing but free is free.

    The live tables get more of my money than the slots do. It’s Evolution running it, so you get actual dealers, about 40-odd tables, and the game shows like Crazy Time and Lightning Roulette. Streams hold up fine on 4G, which is more than I can say for a couple of other sites. If you want to compare the current codes at [url=https://double-bet-calculator-e400.carrd.co]double bet calculator[/url] before you deposit.

    Withdrawals from Single Bet Calculator land faster than I expected — Skrill came back in about a day for me, card withdrawals took the usual couple of days. They take Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller and Paysafe, minimum’s a tenner. Verification was the annoying bit — they wanted a utility bill and it sat there two days.

    Registration’s quick, no messing, UKGC licensed with all the safer gambling tools baked in. There’s no dedicated app, but the site scales fine on Android and iOS and I’ve had no issues. Customer service on Single Bet Calculator is 24/7 live chat, though you have to get past the bot first. The actual agents knew what they were doing.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #418206
    single_maPt
    Participant

    Been signed up at Single Bet Calculator since around February, mostly late at night on the sofa, so make of that what you will. Came across it off another forum thread, wasn’t an ad.

    The game selection is genuinely huge — somewhere north of 3,000 titles last time I counted. Pragmatic Play stuff dominates, so Book of Dead and the rest of the greatest hits are present and correct. Personally I mainly play Yggdrasil stuff because the volatility suits me. The one thing that irks me — Single Bet Calculator’s search bar is genuinely poor, I usually just scroll and hope.

    Live section is almost entirely Evolution, which is fine by me. Real croupiers, decent stream quality, and Crazy Time and Lightning Roulette pulls a big crowd most evenings. Should mention the UK side is well covered in the evenings. If you’re weighing up the promos I’d have a nose at [url=mtk.com.pk/free-single-bet-calculator-what-uk-players-need-to-know]https://mtk.com.pk/free-single-bet-calculator-what-uk-players-need-to-know[/url] instead of trusting a random forum post.

    The sign-up deal at Single Bet Calculator was 100% up to ?200 plus 100 free spins. Rollover is 30x which is about par these days. There was a small no deposit thing when I registered. Minimum is a tenner, the form was short enough, ID check was same-day.

    Cashouts have been fine. Card payments are the slow ones, e-wallets were same-day for me, and crypto is quickest if you use it. Pulled ?180 out on Tuesday no silly document requests. Single Bet Calculator’s support was on me within five minutes — actually read my message. Properly licensed for UK players, which is the bit I actually check. App-wise there’s nothing, which is mildly annoying but the site works fine.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #418182
    single_maPt
    Participant

    I’ve been on Single Bet Calculator for about four months now, mainly on mobile, so this is just my two pence. Stumbled on it after a mate mentioned it, wasn’t an ad.

    The lobby is frankly enormous — around 2,500 titles if the counter is honest. NetEnt is everywhere, so Sweet Bonanza and the rest of the greatest hits are present and correct. Personally I mainly play Big Time Gaming megaways because the volatility suits me. One gripe — Single Bet Calculator’s search bar is genuinely poor, filters half work.

    Live section is almost entirely Evolution, no complaints there. Real croupiers, no lag issues on my broadband, and the game shows like Crazy Time is rammed on a Friday. Worth saying the British tables are properly staffed from about 6pm onwards. If you’re weighing up the promos it’s worth a look over on [url=https://pro-systemsusa.com/accumulator-bet-calculator-overview-and-options]single bet[/url] instead of trusting a random forum post.

    The sign-up deal on Single Bet Calculator is a 100% match to ?150 with 50 spins. Playthrough sits at 40x which is about par these days. I also got a small no deposit thing when I registered. ?10 minimum, same as everywhere, the form was short enough, verification took about 24 hours.

    Cashouts are decent. Debit card land in a couple of days, Skrill and Neteller were same-day for me, and Bitcoin is quickest if you use it. Cashed out ?340 last week with no drama. Single Bet Calculator’s support was on me within five minutes — human, not a bot script. Properly licensed for UK players, which matters more than the bonus size. App-wise there’s nothing, which is mildly annoying but the site works fine.

7 sujets de 1 à 7 (sur un total de 7)