Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : single bet calculator #326115
    single_mrpr
    Participant

    Right — been using this thing for about four months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d say something since a mate asked me a few days back. I’m based in the UK, generally do football and horses, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    How I found it was actually a bit daft — I could never figure out what an ew payout would be once you get five places instead of three. I used to just guess and get a shock. Now type the odds in before every slip, even a simple single bet.

    The single bet calculator is the one I use most — type in stake and odds and it spits out the return straight away, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — trebles maths, lucky 15s, a yankee, and that’s where most people I know mess it up. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/each-way]each way single bet calculator[/url] — free, no signup.

    What genuinely made a difference was the geekier extras. The odds-to-probability calculator and it makes obvious the overround, plus a kelly criterion tool — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator is handy too when I’m spreading across selections.

    Not all sunshine though. The layout is very functional, let’s say — not much frills, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it’s fine although the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. And no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame just flagging it.

    Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, works. If anyone still adds it up in their head, give it a go — it’s saved me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #326109
    single_mrpr
    Participant

    OK — have been messing about with this thing for maybe six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d say something since a mate asked me a few days back. Am based in the UK, mainly stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    What got me on it was actually pretty stupid — I never could work out what an ew return actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just guess and moan when the payout landed. Now I stick my stake in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.

    The single bet calculator is the part I use most — type in the price and your stake and you get returns instantly, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I’d always lose track. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/lucky-63]lucky 63 bet calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    One thing that really changed how I bet were the more serious tools. They’ve got an implied probability thing and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly tool — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator is handy too for when I’m covering two or three runners.

    Couple of gripes. The design feels very functional, let’s say — zero flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it works but the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. And no proper app, it’s browser only — slight shame just flagging it.

    So yeah. Free, barely any ads, does what it says. If anyone honestly adds it up in their head, have a look — saves me a fair few arguments with the bookie.

    en réponse à : 888starz #326101
    single_mrpr
    Participant

    So — have been messing about with this thing for something like four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d write something up since a mate asked me last week. Am in the UK, generally do football and horses, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.

    How I found it was genuinely a bit daft — I could never get my head round what an each way payout actually was once you get five places instead of three. I’d just eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. Now type the odds in before every slip, even a simple single bet.

    Their single bet calculator is the bit I’m on daily — you put in stake and odds and it spits out the return straight away, either odds format. It also handles the multiples — trebles returns, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I always lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s over at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/trixie]trixie bet calculator[/url] — free, no signup.

    One thing that genuinely made a difference is the geekier bits. There’s an probability converter that shows how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly staking tool — I use half kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator is handy too for when I’m covering two or three runners.

    Couple of gripes. Its interface is very functional, let’s say — zero flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it’s fine but the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. And nothing on the app store, just the site — fine by me just flagging it.

    Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, does the job. If anyone still does the maths on paper, give it a go — it’s saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)