Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : quick question please #331711
    single_myEn
    Participant

    OK — have been messing about with this thing for something like four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d say something since a mate asked me a few days back. I’m in the UK, mainly do football and horses, small stakes, for context.

    The reason I started using it was honestly a bit daft — I couldn’t ever figure out what an e/w return actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d wing it and get a shock. Now stick my stake in before every slip, even the boring singles.

    The single bet calculator is the part I use most — type in the price and your stake and you get profit and total return instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles returns, a lucky 15, yankees, honestly that’s where most people I know mess it up. If you want a look, it’s over at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/accumulator]acca odds calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    What actually shifted things for me were the nerdier tools. There’s an odds-to-probability thing and it makes obvious the overround, and a kelly calculator — I use half kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. The dutch tool is decent for when I’m covering two or three runners.

    Couple of gripes. The layout feels pretty plain — not much flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it works although the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. And no proper app, it’s browser only — fine by me just flagging it.

    Anyway. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, does what it says. Anyone who honestly adds it up in their head, have a look — saves me a load of « wait, that’s it? » moments.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)