Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : single bet calculator #332412
    single_neEn
    Participant

    Right — been using this thing for something like a few months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me the other day. I’m based in the UK, generally bet football and racing, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    The reason I started using it was genuinely embarrassing — I couldn’t ever figure out what an ew return actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d eyeball it and then be surprised. These days I type the odds in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.

    The single bet calculator tool is the part I’m on daily — type in stake and odds and it shows the return straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the bigger stuff — trebles returns, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, which is where I’d always got it wrong. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/matched-betting]matched betting odds calculator[/url] — free, no signup.

    What actually made a difference were the geekier tools. There’s an probability thing and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly calculator — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is terrifying. The dutching one gets used a fair bit when I’m covering two or three runners.

    Couple of gripes. Its layout is a bit basic — not much flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it’s fine though the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. And nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — slight shame just flagging it.

    Anyway. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If you even now works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saved me a load of « wait, that’s it? » moments.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #332410
    single_neEn
    Participant

    Right — been using this thing for about four months now and I keep coming back, so figured I’d write something up since a mate asked me the other day. I’m UK based, mainly bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.

    How I found it was honestly a bit daft — I could never get my head round what an ew return actually was once you get five places instead of three. I’d just guess and then be surprised. These days I type the odds in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.

    Their single bet calculator tool is the part I open most — you put in the price and your stake and you get profit and total return instantly, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — acca and treble maths, lucky 15s, yankees, which is where most people I know got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s over at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/matched-betting]free matched bet calculator[/url] — free, no signup.

    The thing that genuinely shifted things for me is the geekier bits. There’s an probability thing and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, and there’s the kelly staking tool — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutch tool is handy too if I’m spreading across selections.

    It’s not perfect mind. Its design is a bit basic — not much polish, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it works though the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — doesn’t bother me just flagging it.

    Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, works. If anyone still works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saved me plenty of « wait, that’s it? » moments.

    en réponse à : solana casino #332407
    single_neEn
    Participant

    Right — have been messing about with this thing for something like five months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. Am UK based, mainly do football and horses, small stakes, for context.

    How I found it was actually a bit daft — I could never get my head round what an each way return actually was once you get five places instead of three. I’d just wing it and moan when the payout landed. These days I punch the numbers in first, every time, even the boring singles.

    Their single bet calculator tool is the part I use most — type in stake and odds and it shows profit and total return instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the multiples — acca and treble maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, honestly that’s where most people I know mess it up. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/accumulator]calculate a betting accumulator[/url] — free, no signup.

    What genuinely made a difference were the geekier tools. There’s an probability converter which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit if I’m covering two or three runners.

    It’s not perfect mind. Its layout feels a bit basic — zero flash, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it’s usable but the bigger tables are a squeeze. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame just flagging it.

    Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If you honestly works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saved me plenty of arguments with the bookie.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)