Signed up to Single Bet Calculator since around February, usually on my phone during the commute, so make of that what you will. The lobby is genuinely big — roughly 2,000 games last time I looked, with the big names in there: NetEnt, Play’n GO, Microgaming. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are the ones I keep going back to, although I’ve had more luck on the Megaways stuff.
The new player bonus is 100% up to ?200 with 50 spins, with wagering at 35x which isn’t the worst I’ve seen. Honestly, I only cleared it because I was playing anyway — the spins expire in 7 days on the spins, and that caught me out. They do a little no deposit bit as well — around 20 spins when you complete KYC, small, but I’ll take it.
Live section is where I actually spend most of my time. It’s Evolution running it, so you get real croupiers, a fair few blackjack and roulette tables, and the game shows — Crazy Time, Monopoly Live, that lot. Streams hold up fine on 4G, which is more than I can say for a couple of other sites. If you want to compare the current codes at [url=https://cp12e5e434.comunidades.net/index.php]double bet calculator[/url] rather than trusting my numbers.
Getting money out of Single Bet Calculator have been decent — e-wallet took about a day for me, debit card ran 2-3 working days. You’ve got Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller and Paysafe, min deposit’s ?20. My first withdrawal got stuck in checks — passport and proof of address which took 48 hours.
Sign-up took me about five minutes, UKGC licensed which is the main thing I check first. No app on the store, it’s a browser thing though an app would be nicer. The live chat at Single Bet Calculator answers within a few minutes usually, though you have to get past the bot first. Human staff sorted my query in one go.
Been on Single Bet Calculator since around February, mainly on my phone during the commute, so take this for what it’s worth. The game selection is bigger than I expected — roughly 2,000 games going by the counter, and the big names in there: NetEnt, Yggdrasil, Microgaming. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are the ones I keep going back to, although I’ve had more luck on the Megaways stuff.
The welcome offer is 100% up to ?500 and 50 spins, with wagering at 30x which is fair enough for the UK market. To be fair, I nearly didn’t clear it — you’ve got a week on the spins, and that caught me out. There’s a small no deposit thing too — around ?10 if you verify early, nothing life-changing but free is free.
Live section is where I actually spend most of my time. Evolution power it, so you get actual dealers, about 40-odd tables, plus stuff like — Crazy Time, Monopoly Live, that lot. Never had a stream drop on me, which is more than I can say for a couple of other sites. Worth a look at the up-to-date terms at [url=https://pinshape.com/users/9022465-cryptopicksa576ad]bet calculator double[/url] before you deposit.
Cashouts at Single Bet Calculator have been quick enough — e-wallet took around 6 hours both times, card withdrawals took the usual couple of days. They take Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller and Paysafe, minimum’s ?10. Verification was the annoying bit — standard documents and it sat there two days.
Took maybe three minutes to open the account, they hold a UK licence with all the safer gambling tools baked in. No app on the store, the mobile site just works in the browser and I’ve had no issues. The live chat at Single Bet Calculator runs round the clock, but you’ll wrestle with an automated agent before a human shows up. The actual agents knew what they were doing.
Been on Single Bet Calculator for about four months now, mostly in the evenings after work, so take this for what it’s worth. The lobby is bigger than I expected — about 2,000 games going by the counter, with the big names in there: NetEnt, Yggdrasil, Microgaming. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are the ones I keep going back to, although the Yggdrasil titles have been kinder to me.
The welcome offer was 100% up to ?500 and 50 spins, and you’re looking at wagering of 35x which isn’t the worst I’ve seen. To be fair, it took me longer than I’d have liked — you’ve got 7 days to use them, and that caught me out. There’s a small no deposit thing too — around ?10 for verifying your account, nothing life-changing but free is free.
The live tables get more of my money than the slots do. Evolution power it, meaning you’ve got actual dealers, about 40-odd tables, plus stuff like — Crazy Time being the obvious one. Never had a stream drop on me, which is more than I can say for a couple of other sites. You can see what’s running right now over on [url=https://www.tumblr.com/soldkryptohub/824507774010638336]this site[/url] since these things change monthly.
Getting money out of Single Bet Calculator have been quick enough — Skrill came back in about a day both times, debit card ran 2-3 working days. They take Visa, Mastercard, e-wallets and Bitcoin, min deposit’s ?10. Verification was the annoying bit — passport and proof of address and it sat there two days.
Took maybe three minutes to open the account, UKGC licensed with all the safer gambling tools baked in. No app on the store, but the site scales fine on Android and iOS and honestly I don’t miss it. Support at Single Bet Calculator is 24/7 live chat, though you have to get past the bot first. The actual agents knew what they were doing.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |