Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : single bet calculator #327374
    single_nyPn
    Participant

    So — been on this thing for maybe four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d write something up since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. I’m based in the UK, generally stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, for context.

    What got me on it was honestly pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an each way payout actually was once you get five places instead of three. I used to just wing it and get a shock. Now stick my stake in first, every time, even a simple single bet.

    Their single bet calculator tool is the one I’m on daily — type in your stake, the odds and it spits out the return with no faffing, fractions or decimals. There’s also the multiples — acca and treble returns, lucky 15s, yankees, and that’s where most people I know lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/odds-converter]decimal odds converter[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    One thing that really shifted things for me is the nerdier bits. There’s an probability converter that shows the overround, plus a kelly calculator — I run quarter kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator is handy too if I’m spreading across selections.

    Couple of gripes. The interface looks very functional, let’s say — no flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it works but the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. And no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me just flagging it.

    Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If anyone still adds it up in their head, try it — saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #327369
    single_nyPn
    Participant

    So — been using this thing for about a few months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d write something up since someone asked me the other day. Am UK based, mostly bet football and racing, small stakes, so take it how you like.

    How I found it was actually embarrassing — I couldn’t ever work out what an each way return actually came to once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d guess and moan when the payout landed. Now type the odds in first, every time, even the boring singles.

    The single bet calculator is the part I open most — you put in your stake, the odds and you get profit and total return straight away, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — acca and treble maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, which is where I always got it wrong. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/matched-betting]matched bet calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    One thing that genuinely shifted things for me were the more serious bits. The probability thing that shows how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly staking calculator — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator is decent if I’m covering two or three runners.

    Couple of gripes. The design feels a bit basic — zero polish, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it’s usable although the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s no app, it’s browser only — slight shame just flagging it.

    Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, does the job. If you even now adds it up in their head, try it — saves me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.

    en réponse à : 888starz uzbekistan #327360
    single_nyPn
    Participant

    OK — have been messing about with this thing for about four months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d write something up since someone asked me a few days back. I’m based in the UK, mainly stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, for context.

    What got me on it was honestly embarrassing — I could never figure out what an each way payout actually was once you get five places instead of three. I used to just wing it and then be surprised. Now I type the odds in before every slip, even a simple single bet.

    Their single bet calculator is the bit I open most — you put in your stake, the odds and it shows the return with no faffing, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, honestly that’s where I always mess it up. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/betting-margin]margin calculator pinnacle[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    One thing that actually made a difference was the more serious extras. There’s an odds-to-probability calculator that shows the overround, and a kelly calculator — I use half kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator is decent when I’m spreading across selections.

    Couple of gripes. The design looks a bit basic — zero flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it’s fine though the acca grid are a squeeze. Also there’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — slight shame but worth saying.

    So yeah. Free, barely any ads, works. If anyone still does the maths on paper, give it a go — saved me plenty of « wait, that’s it? » moments.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)