So — have been messing about with this thing for about four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me last week. I’m UK based, mainly stick to footie and the horses, small stakes, for context.
The reason I started using it was honestly embarrassing — I could never get my head round what an e/w payout would be once you get five places instead of three. I’d just guess and get a shock. Now I type the odds in before every slip, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator tool is the bit I use most — you drop in your stake, the odds and it spits out returns straight away, fractions or decimals. There’s also the fiddly ones — acca and treble returns, lucky 15s, a yankee, honestly that’s where I always got it wrong. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/accumulator]bet calculator accumulator[/url] — free, no signup.
What genuinely changed how I bet was the nerdier extras. They’ve got an odds-to-probability converter that shows how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly criterion calculator — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit if I’m splitting a race.
It’s not perfect mind. Its design feels pretty plain — no flash, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it’s usable although the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. And no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — doesn’t bother me but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Free, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If you honestly adds it up in their head, have a look — it’s saved me a fair few arguments with the bookie.
Right — have been messing about with this thing for something like six months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d say something since someone asked me the other day. I’m based in the UK, mostly bet football and racing, nothing mad, so take it how you like.
How I found it was genuinely embarrassing — I couldn’t ever figure out what an e/w payout would be when the place terms changed. I’d just wing it and moan when the payout landed. Now type the odds in before I place anything, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator tool is the part I’m on daily — type in stake and odds and you get the return with no faffing, either odds format. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — trebles returns, lucky 15s, yankees, which is where I always mess it up. If you want a look, it’s over at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/matched-betting]matched betting risk free calculator[/url] — free, no signup.
What actually changed how I bet is the geekier tools. There’s an probability thing that shows what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly criterion calculator — I use half kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutch tool is handy too for when I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. Its layout feels pretty plain — not much polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it works but the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. There’s nothing on the app store, just the site — slight shame but worth saying.
Right, that’s me. Free, barely any ads, works. If anyone honestly works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saved me plenty of « wait, that’s it? » moments.
Right — been on this thing for about four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d say something since someone asked me a few days back. Am UK based, generally do football and horses, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.
The reason I started using it was genuinely a bit daft — I could never work out what an e/w return would be with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d guess and moan when the payout landed. These days I stick my stake in before I place anything, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator is the bit I’m on daily — you drop in the price and your stake and you get profit and total return with no faffing, either odds format. There’s also the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles returns, lucky 15s, a yankee, honestly that’s where I’d always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/matched-betting]matched betting calculator save the student[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
What really changed how I bet is the geekier tools. The implied probability thing and it makes obvious the overround, plus a kelly staking tool — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit for when I’m spreading across selections.
Couple of gripes. The interface feels a bit basic — zero frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it’s fine although the acca grid are a squeeze. And nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me but you asked.
Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, works. If anyone still adds it up in their head, try it — it’s saved me a fair few « wait, that’s it? » moments.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |