Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

6 sujets de 1 à 6 (sur un total de 6)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : single bet calculator #331369
    single_pyPn
    Participant

    OK — been on this thing for about six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d say something since someone asked me the other day. Am in the UK, mainly do football and horses, a fiver here and there, for context.

    The reason I started using it was actually embarrassing — I could never work out what an ew return would be once you get five places instead of three. I’d just wing it and then be surprised. Now punch the numbers in before I place anything, even the boring singles.

    The single bet calculator tool is the bit I’m on daily — type in the price and your stake and you get the return straight away, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — doubles and trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, honestly that’s where most people I know lose track. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/odds-converter]convert odds[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    The thing that really shifted things for me was the geekier tools. The implied probability thing which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly staking calculator — I run quarter kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator is decent for when I’m covering two or three runners.

    Couple of gripes. Its interface feels very functional, let’s say — no flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it works though the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me just flagging it.

    So yeah. Costs nowt, barely any ads, does the job. If anyone still works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — it’s saved me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #331351
    single_pyPn
    Participant

    So — have been messing about with this thing for something like four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me the other day. Am based in the UK, generally do football and horses, nothing mad, for context.

    What got me on it was genuinely pretty stupid — I never could work out what an ew payout actually was with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just guess and then be surprised. These days I stick my stake in before every slip, even the boring singles.

    The single bet calculator is the bit I open most — type in the price and your stake and you get profit and total return with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — acca and treble returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, which is where I always got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/each-way]each way bet calculator free[/url] — free, no signup.

    One thing that actually shifted things for me was the nerdier extras. There’s an implied probability calculator that shows how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly staking tool — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is handy too when I’m spreading across selections.

    Couple of gripes. Its layout feels a bit basic — not much flash, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it works although the bigger tables are a squeeze. And nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame just flagging it.

    Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, works. If you even now works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saves me a fair few « wait, that’s it? » moments.

    en réponse à : solana casino #331323
    single_pyPn
    Participant

    Right — been using this thing for maybe four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d say something since a mate asked me last week. Am in the UK, mostly stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, for context.

    The reason I started using it was actually embarrassing — I never could get my head round what an each way return actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just guess and get a shock. Now I stick my stake in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.

    The single bet calculator tool is the bit I use most — you put in the price and your stake and it spits out returns straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the fiddly ones — acca and treble maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, which is where I’d always mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/yankee]free super yankee bet calculator[/url] — free, no signup.

    The thing that really made a difference were the more serious extras. They’ve got an implied probability calculator that shows what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly staking calculator — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is terrifying. The dutching one is handy too when I’m splitting a race.

    It’s not perfect mind. Its design feels a bit basic — no flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it works though the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. And no proper app, it’s browser only — slight shame just flagging it.

    Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, does what it says. If anyone even now works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saved me plenty of arguments with the bookie.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #325895
    single_pyPn
    Participant

    OK — been on this thing for about a few months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me last week. Am UK based, mainly stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    The reason I started using it was genuinely embarrassing — I could never get my head round what an each way return actually came to once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d wing it and then be surprised. Now stick my stake in first, every time, even a simple single bet.

    Their single bet calculator tool is the one I use most — you put in the price and your stake and you get profit and total return instantly, fractions or decimals. There’s also the multiples — acca and treble maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, which is where I always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/matched-betting]matched betting finder[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    One thing that actually shifted things for me were the more serious bits. The implied probability calculator that shows the overround, plus a kelly calculator — I run quarter kelly as the full version is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is decent when I’m splitting a race.

    Couple of gripes. Its design is pretty plain — zero polish, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. Phone-wise it’s fine but the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — slight shame just flagging it.

    Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, does what it says. If anyone even now works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saves me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #325893
    single_pyPn
    Participant

    So — been on this thing for something like four months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. Am in the UK, mostly do football and horses, nothing mad, for context.

    The reason I started using it was actually pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever work out what an ew payout actually came to when the place terms changed. I’d just eyeball it and then be surprised. Now I punch the numbers in first, every time, even the boring singles.

    The single bet calculator is the one I use most — type in stake and odds and it shows profit and total return straight away, fractions or decimals. It also handles the fiddly ones — trebles maths, lucky 15s, a yankee, which is where most people I know got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/each-way]each way bet calculator double[/url] — free, no signup.

    The thing that actually shifted things for me were the more serious bits. The odds-to-probability calculator that shows what margin’s baked in, and a kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. The dutch tool is handy too for when I’m spreading across selections.

    Couple of gripes. The layout looks pretty plain — zero polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it works but the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. And no app, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.

    So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. Anyone who still adds it up in their head, try it — saves me a load of arguments with the bookie.

    en réponse à : 888starz #325883
    single_pyPn
    Participant

    So — been using this thing for maybe six months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me the other day. Am UK based, mainly bet football and racing, nothing mad, for context.

    The reason I started using it was actually embarrassing — I couldn’t ever work out what an e/w return actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just eyeball it and get a shock. Now stick my stake in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.

    Their single bet calculator is the one I open most — you put in stake and odds and it spits out profit and total return with no faffing, fractions or decimals. There’s also the bigger stuff — trebles maths, a lucky 15, yankees, honestly that’s where I always lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/kelly-criterion]kelly criterion odds calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    One thing that genuinely shifted things for me was the more serious tools. They’ve got an odds-to-probability thing which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly staking tool — I use half kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator is handy too if I’m spreading across selections.

    Not all sunshine though. The interface is a bit basic — not much flash, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it’s usable although the acca grid are a squeeze. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me just flagging it.

    Right, that’s me. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, works. Anyone who even now works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saved me plenty of « wait, that’s it? » moments.

6 sujets de 1 à 6 (sur un total de 6)