Right — have been messing about with this thing for something like four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d say something since someone asked me last week. I’m based in the UK, mainly stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.
What got me on it was actually embarrassing — I never could work out what an ew return actually came to when the place terms changed. I used to just guess and moan when the payout landed. These days I stick my stake in first, every time, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator is the bit I’m on daily — you drop in the price and your stake and it spits out returns instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — acca and treble returns, lucky 15s, yankees, which is where I always got it wrong. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/treble]trebles bet[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
The thing that really changed how I bet was the nerdier tools. The probability calculator which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly calculator — I use half kelly since full stakes are terrifying. Dutching calculator is handy too for when I’m covering two or three runners.
Not all sunshine though. The layout looks pretty plain — not much polish, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it’s fine though the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. There’s no proper app, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.
Right, that’s me. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, does what it says. Anyone who still adds it up in their head, give it a go — saved me a load of « wait, that’s it? » moments.
So — been using this thing for maybe five months now and I keep coming back, so figured I’d say something since a mate asked me a few days back. I’m UK based, mainly do football and horses, a fiver here and there, for context.
How I found it was genuinely embarrassing — I never could work out what an each way return actually was once you get five places instead of three. I’d just eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. Now I stick my stake in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator is the bit I use most — you drop in your stake, the odds and it spits out profit and total return with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the multiples — acca and treble maths, a lucky 15, yankees, honestly that’s where I always mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/kelly-criterion]kelly criterion calculator sports betting[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
What really shifted things for me is the more serious tools. There’s an odds-to-probability thing which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly calculator — I run quarter kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit for when I’m spreading across selections.
Couple of gripes. Its design feels very functional, let’s say — zero flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it’s usable but the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. Also there’s nothing on the app store, just the site — fine by me but worth saying.
Anyway. Costs nowt, barely any ads, does the job. If you even now does the maths on paper, have a look — it’s saved me a load of « wait, that’s it? » moments.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |