Right — have been messing about with this thing for maybe six months now and I keep coming back, so figured I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. I’m in the UK, generally stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, for context.
How I found it was genuinely pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever work out what an e/w return actually was with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just wing it and then be surprised. Now punch the numbers in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator tool is the part I’m on daily — you drop in the price and your stake and you get profit and total return with no faffing, fractions or decimals. There’s also the multiples — trebles returns, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, which is where I always lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/dutch]betting dutching calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
One thing that genuinely made a difference were the more serious bits. The implied probability thing and it makes obvious the overround, and there’s the kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are terrifying. Dutching calculator is decent when I’m spreading across selections.
Not all sunshine though. Its layout looks very functional, let’s say — zero frills, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it works although the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s no app, just the site — fine by me just flagging it.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, works. If you honestly does the maths on paper, give it a go — it’s saved me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
Right — have been messing about with this thing for about four months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me last week. I’m in the UK, mainly do football and horses, a fiver here and there, for context.
How I found it was genuinely a bit daft — I couldn’t ever work out what an each way return would be once you get five places instead of three. I’d just wing it and then be surprised. These days I punch the numbers in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator is the bit I use most — you put in the price and your stake and it shows returns with no faffing, fractions or decimals. There’s also the fiddly ones — acca and treble maths, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, and that’s where I always mess it up. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/dutch]dutch betting calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
The thing that actually made a difference is the geekier tools. They’ve got an probability calculator and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly criterion tool — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is terrifying. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit if I’m splitting a race.
It’s not perfect mind. Its layout looks a bit basic — not much polish, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it’s usable though the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.
Anyway. Costs nowt, barely any ads, works. Anyone who even now works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saves me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |