OK — been on this thing for something like a few months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. Am UK based, mainly stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, for context.
How I found it was genuinely pretty stupid — I never could figure out what an each way return would be when the place terms changed. I used to just eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. Now type the odds in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator is the one I’m on daily — type in stake and odds and you get the return straight away, either odds format. There’s also the bigger stuff — acca and treble returns, a lucky 15, a yankee, and that’s where I always got it wrong. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/lucky-63]lucky 63 kalkulátor[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
One thing that actually made a difference was the more serious extras. They’ve got an odds-to-probability calculator that shows what margin’s baked in, and a kelly criterion calculator — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit if I’m covering two or three runners.
Not all sunshine though. Its design feels pretty plain — not much frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. Phone-wise it’s usable though the bigger tables are a squeeze. Also there’s no app, just the site — fine by me but you asked.
So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If anyone honestly does the maths on paper, give it a go — it’s saved me plenty of « wait, that’s it? » moments.
Right — been using this thing for something like four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d write something up since a mate asked me the other day. Am UK based, mostly stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I’m coming from.
The reason I started using it was honestly embarrassing — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an e/w payout would be with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just guess and then be surprised. Now stick my stake in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator is the bit I’m on daily — type in the price and your stake and it shows the return instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — acca and treble maths, lucky 15s, yankees, honestly that’s where most people I know mess it up. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/lucky-15]l15 calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
What genuinely changed how I bet is the nerdier tools. The probability converter that shows what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly tool — I use half kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. The dutching one gets used a fair bit when I’m spreading across selections.
Not all sunshine though. Its design feels very functional, let’s say — zero flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it’s usable though the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — doesn’t bother me just flagging it.
So yeah. Costs nowt, barely any ads, does the job. If you still works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saves me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
OK — been on this thing for something like four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d say something since someone asked me the other day. Am in the UK, generally stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, for context.
The reason I started using it was genuinely embarrassing — I couldn’t ever work out what an e/w payout would be with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just wing it and then be surprised. Now stick my stake in first, every time, even a simple single bet.
Their single bet calculator is the one I use most — type in your stake, the odds and you get returns straight away, either odds format. It also handles the bigger stuff — trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, and that’s where most people I know got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/super-heinz]bet calculator heinz[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
What genuinely changed how I bet is the geekier extras. They’ve got an probability calculator that shows what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly calculator — I use half kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutch tool is handy too if I’m spreading across selections.
It’s not perfect mind. The design looks pretty plain — not much polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it’s usable though the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me but worth saying.
Right, that’s me. Free, barely any ads, does the job. Anyone who still adds it up in their head, try it — it’s saved me a fair few arguments with the bookie.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |