Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : 888starz uz #331271
    single_qmEn
    Participant

    OK — have been messing about with this thing for maybe five months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d write something up since someone asked me last week. Am UK based, mainly do football and horses, small stakes, for context.

    The reason I started using it was actually embarrassing — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an each way payout actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just wing it and get a shock. Now I stick my stake in first, every time, even a simple single bet.

    The single bet calculator tool is the bit I’m on daily — you put in the price and your stake and you get returns straight away, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — acca and treble returns, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, which is where I’d always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/accumulator]treble accumulator[/url] — free, no signup.

    The thing that genuinely made a difference is the more serious tools. They’ve got an implied probability converter which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly calculator — I run quarter kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. Dutching calculator is handy too when I’m spreading across selections.

    Couple of gripes. The design feels a bit basic — zero flash, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it’s usable although the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. There’s no proper app, just the site — slight shame just flagging it.

    Right, that’s me. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If anyone honestly does the maths on paper, have a look — it’s saved me plenty of arguments with the bookie.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)