OK — have been messing about with this thing for about a few months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d write something up since a mate asked me a few days back. Am UK based, generally stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, so take it how you like.
What got me on it was actually embarrassing — I could never get my head round what an ew return actually came to when the place terms changed. Basically I’d guess and moan when the payout landed. Now I punch the numbers in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator tool is the part I open most — you drop in stake and odds and it shows the return with no faffing, either odds format. Same tool covers the multiples — acca and treble maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where most people I know got it wrong. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/lucky-63]lucky 63[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
The thing that actually shifted things for me is the more serious extras. There’s an probability calculator and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly staking calculator — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit for when I’m covering two or three runners.
Couple of gripes. Its layout looks a bit basic — not much flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it works though the bigger tables are a squeeze. Also there’s no app, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Free, no ads shoved in your face, works. Anyone who honestly works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
OK — have been messing about with this thing for about four months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d write something up since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. I’m UK based, mostly bet football and racing, small stakes, so take it how you like.
How I found it was honestly pretty stupid — I never could work out what an ew return actually came to when the place terms changed. Basically I’d guess and moan when the payout landed. These days I type the odds in first, every time, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator tool is the part I use most — you drop in your stake, the odds and it shows the return with no faffing, either odds format. There’s also the multiples — doubles and trebles returns, lucky 15s, yankees, honestly that’s where I always mess it up. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/dutch]betting dutching calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What genuinely shifted things for me were the geekier extras. There’s an probability converter which shows you the overround, and a kelly staking tool — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. The dutch tool is handy too when I’m covering two or three runners.
Couple of gripes. The layout looks pretty plain — not much frills, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it’s usable although the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. There’s no proper app, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me just flagging it.
Right, that’s me. Free, not plastered in adverts, works. Anyone who still works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saves me plenty of arguments with the bookie.
So — have been messing about with this thing for maybe four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. I’m in the UK, mostly bet football and racing, small stakes, for context.
How I found it was genuinely a bit daft — I never could get my head round what an e/w return actually came to when the place terms changed. I’d just guess and moan when the payout landed. Now punch the numbers in before every slip, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator is the one I use most — you drop in the price and your stake and you get returns instantly, either odds format. It also handles the bigger stuff — trebles maths, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com]fixed odds calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that really changed how I bet was the nerdier extras. They’ve got an odds-to-probability converter which shows you what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly calculator — I use half kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. The dutch tool is decent for when I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. The layout feels very functional, let’s say — no frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it works though the bigger tables are a squeeze. There’s no app, just the site — fine by me just flagging it.
Anyway. Free, barely any ads, does what it says. If you still works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saves me a fair few arguments with the bookie.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |