Right — been using this thing for about five months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d write something up since a lad on another thread asked me last week. I’m in the UK, mainly stick to footie and the horses, small stakes, so take it how you like.
How I found it was actually embarrassing — I never could figure out what an ew payout actually was when the place terms changed. I used to just eyeball it and then be surprised. Now I punch the numbers in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator is the bit I open most — you drop in stake and odds and it spits out returns with no faffing, either odds format. It also handles the fiddly ones — trebles maths, lucky 15s, yankees, honestly that’s where I’d always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/trixie]trixie betting calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
The thing that genuinely shifted things for me is the geekier bits. The implied probability converter which shows you what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly criterion tool — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. The dutch tool is decent when I’m spreading across selections.
Couple of gripes. The design feels a bit basic — zero flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it’s usable although the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. There’s no proper app, just the site — doesn’t bother me but you asked.
So yeah. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If you even now works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saved me a fair few arguments with the bookie.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |