Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : single bet calculator #326903
    single_rqPn
    Participant

    So — have been messing about with this thing for maybe five months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d write something up since someone asked me the other day. I’m in the UK, mainly bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    How I found it was honestly pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever work out what an ew return would be when the place terms changed. Basically I’d eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. These days I stick my stake in before every slip, even a simple single bet.

    The single bet calculator is the part I’m on daily — you put in your stake, the odds and it shows the return with no faffing, either odds format. Same tool covers the multiples — acca and treble returns, lucky 15s, a yankee, honestly that’s where most people I know lose track. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/matched-betting]exchange bet calculator[/url] — free, no signup.

    One thing that actually changed how I bet was the nerdier extras. There’s an odds-to-probability calculator and it makes obvious the overround, plus a kelly criterion tool — I use half kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutching one is handy too if I’m covering two or three runners.

    Not all sunshine though. The design is very functional, let’s say — not much frills, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it’s usable but the acca grid are a squeeze. There’s no app, just the site — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.

    Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, does what it says. If anyone still does the maths on paper, have a look — saves me a fair few arguments with the bookie.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #326890
    single_rqPn
    Participant

    So — have been messing about with this thing for about five months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me last week. Am UK based, mostly stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, for context.

    What got me on it was honestly embarrassing — I never could work out what an ew payout would be once you get five places instead of three. I’d just wing it and then be surprised. Now I punch the numbers in first, every time, even a simple single bet.

    Their single bet calculator is the one I open most — type in stake and odds and you get the return with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the multiples — trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, which is where most people I know mess it up. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/treble]what is a treble bet[/url] — free, no signup.

    One thing that genuinely shifted things for me was the geekier tools. There’s an implied probability calculator that shows how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly criterion tool — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. The dutch tool is handy too when I’m splitting a race.

    Couple of gripes. The design is very functional, let’s say — zero frills, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it’s fine although the bigger tables are a squeeze. There’s no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame but you asked.

    Right, that’s me. Free, barely any ads, works. If you still works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — it’s saved me a load of arguments with the bookie.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #326868
    single_rqPn
    Participant

    So — been on this thing for something like six months now and I keep coming back, so figured I’d say something since a mate asked me a few days back. Am UK based, mainly do football and horses, nothing mad, so take it how you like.

    The reason I started using it was honestly pretty stupid — I could never figure out what an e/w return actually was once you get five places instead of three. I used to just wing it and get a shock. These days I punch the numbers in before I place anything, even the boring singles.

    Their single bet calculator tool is the part I’m on daily — you put in your stake, the odds and it shows returns with no faffing, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the multiples — doubles and trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, which is where I’d always mess it up. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/lucky-15]lucky 15 each way calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    What genuinely shifted things for me were the nerdier bits. They’ve got an odds-to-probability thing and it makes obvious the overround, plus a kelly staking calculator — I run quarter kelly since full stakes are terrifying. The dutch tool is decent when I’m covering two or three runners.

    Couple of gripes. The interface looks pretty plain — not much flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it’s usable though the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me but you asked.

    Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If you still adds it up in their head, have a look — saves me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)