Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : single bet calculator #330661
    single_rqpr
    Participant

    OK — been on this thing for about five months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me the other day. I’m in the UK, mostly bet football and racing, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    What got me on it was honestly pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever figure out what an ew return would be with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just wing it and get a shock. These days I type the odds in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.

    The single bet calculator is the part I open most — you drop in stake and odds and it shows returns instantly, fractions or decimals. It also handles the multiples — doubles and trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, and that’s where I always mess it up. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/each-way]calculate each way odds[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    The thing that genuinely made a difference were the nerdier extras. There’s an odds-to-probability converter which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly staking tool — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. The dutching one gets used a fair bit when I’m covering two or three runners.

    Couple of gripes. The interface is a bit basic — not much frills, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it works though the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. There’s no proper app, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me just flagging it.

    So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, does what it says. Anyone who still does the maths on paper, have a look — saves me plenty of arguments with the bookie.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #330648
    single_rqpr
    Participant

    So — have been messing about with this thing for about four months now and I keep coming back, so figured I’d say something since someone asked me last week. Am based in the UK, mostly bet football and racing, nothing mad, so take it how you like.

    How I found it was genuinely pretty stupid — I could never figure out what an each way return actually was once you get five places instead of three. I used to just eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. These days I stick my stake in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.

    Their single bet calculator is the bit I open most — you drop in the price and your stake and it spits out returns instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — trebles maths, a lucky 15, a yankee, honestly that’s where most people I know got it wrong. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/each-way]how to work out each way bet[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    One thing that actually made a difference is the geekier bits. The probability thing and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly staking calculator — I run quarter kelly as the full version is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is decent if I’m covering two or three runners.

    Not all sunshine though. Its layout feels pretty plain — no frills, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it works although the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. And no app, just the site — doesn’t bother me but you asked.

    Anyway. Costs nowt, barely any ads, works. Anyone who honestly adds it up in their head, try it — saved me a load of arguments with the bookie.

    en réponse à : 888starzuzbet #330632
    single_rqpr
    Participant

    So — been using this thing for about six months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d say something since a mate asked me last week. I’m in the UK, generally bet football and racing, small stakes, for context.

    How I found it was actually a bit daft — I could never work out what an ew return actually was once you get five places instead of three. I used to just wing it and get a shock. These days I type the odds in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.

    Their single bet calculator tool is the part I’m on daily — you put in your stake, the odds and it spits out returns straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the multiples — trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, and that’s where I always mess it up. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com]single odds calculator[/url] — free, no signup.

    The thing that genuinely changed how I bet were the geekier extras. There’s an odds-to-probability calculator which shows you what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly calculator — I run quarter kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is handy too if I’m covering two or three runners.

    It’s not perfect mind. Its interface feels pretty plain — zero flash, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it works though the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — slight shame just flagging it.

    Anyway. Free, barely any ads, does the job. If anyone honestly works out returns on a calculator app, try it — saved me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)