OK — been using this thing for something like a few months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me a few days back. I’m UK based, mostly bet football and racing, nothing mad, for context.
How I found it was actually embarrassing — I could never work out what an e/w payout would be with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just guess and then be surprised. These days I type the odds in first, every time, even a simple single bet.
Their single bet calculator tool is the bit I use most — you drop in stake and odds and it spits out the return instantly, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — acca and treble returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, which is where I’d always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/kelly-criterion]kelly betting calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that genuinely made a difference was the nerdier tools. There’s an probability thing that shows what margin’s baked in, and a kelly staking calculator — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator is decent when I’m splitting a race.
It’s not perfect mind. Its interface is very functional, let’s say — not much polish, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it’s usable though the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. And nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — slight shame but worth saying.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, works. Anyone who honestly works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saves me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
Right — been using this thing for about four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. I’m UK based, mostly do football and horses, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I’m coming from.
How I found it was honestly a bit daft — I never could work out what an each way return would be with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just guess and moan when the payout landed. These days I stick my stake in before I place anything, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator tool is the part I’m on daily — you put in your stake, the odds and it spits out returns instantly, either odds format. There’s also the multiples — doubles and trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, and that’s where I always mess it up. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/yankee]yankee bet[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
One thing that actually changed how I bet was the more serious extras. The implied probability thing which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly criterion calculator — I run quarter kelly since full stakes are terrifying. Dutching calculator is handy too if I’m covering two or three runners.
Not all sunshine though. The layout looks a bit basic — no flash, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it works though the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. There’s no proper app, just the site — doesn’t bother me but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If anyone even now works out returns on a calculator app, try it — it’s saved me a load of « wait, that’s it? » moments.
OK — been on this thing for maybe six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. I’m based in the UK, mainly bet football and racing, small stakes, so take it how you like.
What got me on it was genuinely pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever figure out what an each way payout would be with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just guess and moan when the payout landed. Now type the odds in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator tool is the one I open most — type in stake and odds and it spits out profit and total return straight away, fractions or decimals. It also handles the multiples — trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where most people I know mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/odds-converter]american betting odds converter[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What actually made a difference is the more serious tools. The probability calculator which shows you what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly staking calculator — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutch tool is decent when I’m covering two or three runners.
Not all sunshine though. Its interface feels a bit basic — not much flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it works though the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. And no proper app, it’s browser only — slight shame but you asked.
Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If you still does the maths on paper, try it — saves me plenty of « wait, that’s it? » moments.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |