OK — been on this thing for maybe six months now and I keep coming back, so figured I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me last week. Am UK based, generally stick to footie and the horses, small stakes, so take it how you like.
What got me on it was genuinely pretty stupid — I never could figure out what an e/w payout actually came to when the place terms changed. Basically I’d wing it and then be surprised. These days I type the odds in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator tool is the part I’m on daily — type in your stake, the odds and it shows profit and total return straight away, fractions or decimals. There’s also the bigger stuff — trebles returns, lucky 15s, yankees, which is where I’d always lose track. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/trixie]what is a trixie bet[/url] — free, no signup.
The thing that really made a difference is the more serious bits. They’ve got an implied probability calculator that shows how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly staking tool — I use half kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. The dutching one gets used a fair bit for when I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. Its design is a bit basic — zero polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it works though the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s no app, just the site — doesn’t bother me but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Free, not plastered in adverts, does what it says. Anyone who honestly works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saves me plenty of arguments with the bookie.
Right — have been messing about with this thing for maybe a few months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me a few days back. I’m UK based, mainly do football and horses, nothing mad, for context.
What got me on it was genuinely embarrassing — I could never work out what an e/w return actually was when the place terms changed. Basically I’d eyeball it and then be surprised. Now type the odds in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator is the bit I open most — you drop in your stake, the odds and you get returns instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the multiples — doubles and trebles maths, a lucky 15, a yankee, which is where I’d always got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s over at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/accumulator]acca calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that really shifted things for me was the geekier extras. The probability converter and it makes obvious the overround, plus a kelly staking calculator — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are terrifying. The dutching one is handy too for when I’m spreading across selections.
Couple of gripes. The interface feels very functional, let’s say — zero polish, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it’s usable although the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s nothing on the app store, just the site — fine by me just flagging it.
Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, does the job. If you still adds it up in their head, give it a go — it’s saved me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
OK — been using this thing for something like five months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d write something up since someone asked me a few days back. I’m UK based, mostly bet football and racing, small stakes, for context.
The reason I started using it was honestly embarrassing — I never could get my head round what an each way return would be with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just wing it and moan when the payout landed. These days I type the odds in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator is the one I’m on daily — type in the price and your stake and you get the return with no faffing, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — trebles returns, lucky 15s, yankees, honestly that’s where I always mess it up. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://freebet-calculator.com]single bets calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
One thing that really changed how I bet was the geekier extras. They’ve got an odds-to-probability calculator and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, and there’s the kelly criterion calculator — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit when I’m splitting a race.
It’s not perfect mind. Its interface looks very functional, let’s say — zero frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it works although the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, does what it says. If anyone even now adds it up in their head, try it — saved me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |