Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

9 sujets de 1 à 9 (sur un total de 9)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : single bet calculator #422386
    single_sjPt
    Participant

    Signed up to Single Bet Calculator for about four months now, mainly on my phone during the commute, so make of that what you will. The game selection is bigger than I expected — somewhere around 2,500 titles last time I looked, with the usual suspects present: NetEnt, Yggdrasil, NetEnt. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead get most of my spins, although I’ve had more luck on the Megaways stuff.

    Their sign-up deal is match up to ?300 plus 75 free spins, and you’re looking at wagering of 30x which isn’t the worst I’ve seen. Honestly, I only cleared it because I was playing anyway — the spins expire in 72 hours on the spins, which is a bit stingy. They do a little no deposit bit as well — about ?10 if you verify early, hardly a fortune though.

    The live tables get more of my money than the slots do. Evolution power it, so you get actual dealers, a fair few blackjack and roulette tables, plus stuff like — Crazy Time, Monopoly Live, that lot. Streams hold up fine on 4G, and that matters when you’re on the train. You can see what’s running right now at [url=https://cryptohubforo1493.foroactivo.com/#f13]double bet calculator[/url] rather than trusting my numbers.

    Cashouts at Single Bet Calculator land faster than I expected — e-wallet took about a day for me, debit card ran the usual couple of days. You’ve got the usual cards, Skrill, Neteller, plus crypto, min deposit’s ?20. Verification was the annoying bit — standard documents and it sat there two days.

    Registration’s quick, no messing, UKGC licensed which is the main thing I check first. There’s no dedicated app, the mobile site just works in the browser and honestly I don’t miss it. Support at Single Bet Calculator answers within a few minutes usually, but you’ll wrestle with an automated agent before a human shows up. The actual agents knew what they were doing.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #422379
    single_sjPt
    Participant

    Signed up to Single Bet Calculator for the best part of a year, usually on my phone during the commute, so this is just my experience. The lobby is bigger than I expected — somewhere around 2,500 slots going by the counter, and the big names in there: Play’n GO, Play’n GO, Betsoft. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza get most of my spins, though the Yggdrasil titles have been kinder to me.

    The new player bonus is match up to ?300 with 50 free spins, and the wagering is 35x on the bonus. Honestly, I only cleared it because I was playing anyway — you’ve got 72 hours to use them, which is a bit stingy. There’s a small no deposit thing too — about ?10 for verifying your account, small, but I’ll take it.

    I’d say the live side is the stronger half. Evolution’s the provider, meaning you’ve got actual dealers, loads of roulette and blackjack seats, plus stuff like like Crazy Time and Lightning Roulette. Streams hold up fine on 4G, which is more than I can say for a couple of other sites. Worth a look at the up-to-date terms at [url=https://legendary11.com/blogs/view/54032]this site[/url] rather than trusting my numbers.

    Getting money out of Single Bet Calculator land faster than I expected — Skrill came back in under 12 hours both times, debit card ran the usual couple of days. You’ve got Visa, Mastercard, e-wallets and Bitcoin, min deposit’s a tenner. Verification was the annoying bit — standard documents which took 48 hours.

    Registration’s quick, no messing, properly licensed for UK players so the usual deposit limits and reality checks are there. There’s no dedicated app, but the site scales fine on Android and iOS and honestly I don’t miss it. Customer service on Single Bet Calculator runs round the clock, though you have to get past the bot first. The actual agents knew what they were doing.

    en réponse à : 888starz #422361
    single_sjPt
    Participant

    Been using Single Bet Calculator for about four months now, usually on my phone during the commute, so make of that what you will. Their lobby’s properly stacked — about 2,500 slots last time I looked, and the big names in there: NetEnt, Yggdrasil, Microgaming. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are my usual go-to, although the older NetEnt slots feel less brutal.

    The new player bonus was 100% up to ?500 and 50 spins, with wagering at 30x which isn’t the worst I’ve seen. To be fair, I only cleared it because I was playing anyway — you’ve got 7 days on the spins, and that caught me out. There’s a small no deposit thing too — about ?10 if you verify early, hardly a fortune though.

    The live tables get more of my money than the slots do. It’s Evolution running it, so you get actual dealers, about 40-odd tables, and the game shows — Crazy Time, Monopoly Live, that lot. Quality’s been steady even on mobile data, and that matters when you’re on the train. You can see what’s running right now over on [url=https://dev.to/desgh_white_7e4c654897816/building-an-each-way-odds-calculator-that-handles-mixed-formats-eb1]Double Bet Calculator review[/url] since these things change monthly.

    Withdrawals from Single Bet Calculator have been decent — Skrill came back in under 12 hours both times, Visa took closer to three days. You’ve got the usual cards, Skrill, Neteller, plus crypto, min deposit’s ?10. My first withdrawal got stuck in checks — standard documents which took 48 hours.

    Sign-up took me about five minutes, they hold a UK licence with all the safer gambling tools baked in. There’s no dedicated app, it’s a browser thing and I’ve had no issues. The live chat at Single Bet Calculator answers within a few minutes usually, though the first reply is clearly a bot. Once you get a person they’re fine.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #418995
    single_sjPt
    Participant

    Been using Single Bet Calculator since the spring, usually on the train home, so make of that what you will. Found it through a mate, nobody paid me.

    The slots side is pretty big — around 2,500 games according to the filter counts. NetEnt takes up most of the space, so Gates of Olympus and all the standards are all there. I mostly stick to Yggdrasil stuff because the volatility suits me. The one thing that irks me — Single Bet Calculator’s search bar is genuinely poor, I usually just scroll and hope.

    The live dealer bit is almost entirely Evolution, no complaints there. Real croupiers, the stream holds up on 4G, and Crazy Time and Lightning Roulette pulls a big crowd most evenings. Worth saying the UK side is well covered in the evenings. If you want to compare the current terms have a look over on [url=https://lincolnfoundation.com.my/2026/08/28/lucky-15-calculator-security-guide-for-uk-online-casino-players]Lucky 15 Calculator security guide for UK online casino players[/url] since the offers shift about.

    Bonus-wise at Single Bet Calculator was a 100% match to ?150 with 50 spins. Playthrough sits at 30x nothing special but not predatory. I also got 20 no deposit spins when I registered. Min deposit is ?10, registration was quick, verification took about 24 hours.

    Withdrawals have been the best part. Card payments are the slow ones, e-wallets were same-day for me, and Bitcoin clears fastest. Took out about ?250 recently no silly document requests. Single Bet Calculator’s support was on me within five minutes — human, not a bot script. Properly licensed for UK players, which is the bit I actually check. There’s no app on the Play Store, which is mildly annoying but the site works fine.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #418968
    single_sjPt
    Participant

    I’ve been on Single Bet Calculator for the best part of a year, mainly on mobile, so this is just my two pence. Came across it after a mate mentioned it, wasn’t an ad.

    The game selection is genuinely huge — somewhere north of 3,000 games last time I counted. Pragmatic Play stuff dominates, so Sweet Bonanza and the rest of the greatest hits are present and correct. I mostly stick to Betsoft games since the maths feels fairer to me. The one thing that irks me — Single Bet Calculator’s search bar is genuinely poor, you often have to scroll.

    Live section is Evolution-run, which is fine by me. Real croupiers, no lag issues on my broadband, and Crazy Time pulls a big crowd most evenings. Worth saying the UK tables are properly staffed in the evenings. If you want to compare the current terms have a look over on [url=https://goamassagecentre.com/2026/08/28/single-calculator-review-overview-practical-guide-for-uk-bettors]bet return calculator[/url] instead of trusting a random forum post.

    Bonus-wise at Single Bet Calculator was 100% up to ?200 plus 100 free spins. Rollover is 30x nothing special but not predatory. There was 20 no deposit spins on verification. ?10 minimum, same as everywhere, registration was quick, KYC took a day.

    Payouts have been fine. Debit card take 2-3 days, Skrill and Neteller hit in a few hours, and crypto is quickest if you use it. Pulled ?180 out on Tuesday and it landed early. Support at Single Bet Calculator answered in about four minutes — copy-paste at first but fine after. They’re UKGC licensed, which is the bit I actually check. No standalone app, just the mobile site.

    en réponse à : Вывод из запоя в стационаре #418880
    single_sjPt
    Participant

    Been signed up at Single Bet Calculator since around February, mostly late at night on the sofa, so this is just my two pence. Found it through a Reddit thread, nobody paid me.

    The lobby is pretty big — roughly 4,000 titles according to the filter counts. Play’n GO is everywhere, so Sweet Bonanza and the usual suspects are all there. I tend to live on Play’n GO titles out of pure habit. The one thing that irks me — Single Bet Calculator’s search bar is genuinely poor, I usually just scroll and hope.

    Live section is powered by Evolution, no complaints there. Real croupiers, the stream holds up on 4G, and the game shows like Crazy Time pulls a big crowd most evenings. Worth saying the British tables are properly staffed from about 6pm onwards. If you want to compare the current terms I’d have a nose at [url=graemewattsphotography.com/accumulator-bet-calculator-app-and-mobile-guide]https://graemewattsphotography.com/accumulator-bet-calculator-app-and-mobile-guide[/url] rather than taking my word for it.

    Welcome offer at Single Bet Calculator was 100% up to ?200 plus 100 free spins. Wagering is 35x which is standard-ish. They also ran 20 no deposit spins on verification. Minimum is a tenner, sign-up took me maybe five minutes, KYC took a day.

    Payouts have been the best part. Card payments land in a couple of days, Skrill and Neteller were same-day for me, and Bitcoin clears fastest. Cashed out ?340 last week no silly document requests. The live chat on Single Bet Calculator took ten minutes once, three another time — actually read my message. Licence is UKGC, which is the bit I actually check. There’s no app on the Play Store, just the mobile site.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #408829
    single_sjPt
    Participant

    Been using Single Bet Calculator for the best part of a year, mostly on my phone, so make of that what you will. Found it through a mate, wasn’t an ad.

    The slots side is genuinely huge — around 2,500 titles according to the filter counts. Play’n GO stuff dominates, so Sweet Bonanza and the rest of the greatest hits are present and correct. I mostly stick to Betsoft games since the maths feels fairer to me. The one thing that irks me — searching for a specific slot at Single Bet Calculator is more faff than it should be, I usually just scroll and hope.

    Live tables are powered by Evolution, no complaints there. Proper human dealers, decent stream quality, and Crazy Time and Lightning Roulette is where I lose most of my money, honestly. Fair to note the British tables are properly staffed from about 6pm onwards. Before you deposit anything it’s worth a look at [url=https://vitgo.co/free-bet-calculator-single-steps-and-methods-for-uk-players]single bet[/url] since the offers shift about.

    Welcome offer from Single Bet Calculator came as ?100 matched plus 100 spins on Book of Dead. Wagering is 35x nothing special but not predatory. I also got a ?5 no deposit token on verification. ?10 minimum, same as everywhere, sign-up took me maybe five minutes, verification took about 24 hours.

    Withdrawals have been the best part. Visa and Mastercard are the slow ones, Skrill and Neteller came through in under 12 hours, and Bitcoin clears fastest. Cashed out ?340 last week and it landed early. Single Bet Calculator’s support took ten minutes once, three another time — human, not a bot script. Properly licensed for UK players, which is the bit I actually check. No standalone app, just the mobile site.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #408824
    single_sjPt
    Participant

    Been signed up at Single Bet Calculator since around February, mostly on my phone, so this is just my two pence. Stumbled on it after a mate mentioned it, not an ad.

    The game selection is pretty big — somewhere north of 3,000 slots last time I counted. NetEnt stuff dominates, so Gates of Olympus and the usual suspects are present and correct. I tend to live on Betsoft games since the maths feels fairer to me. The one thing that irks me — the search function on Single Bet Calculator is a bit rubbish, filters half work.

    Live tables are almost entirely Evolution, so you know what you’re getting. Real croupiers, decent stream quality, and the game shows like Crazy Time pulls a big crowd most evenings. Should mention the UK tables are properly staffed in the evenings. Before you deposit anything it’s worth a look over on [url=https://e-7logisticsllc.com/uncategorized/matched-betting-calculator-review-overview]bet return calculator[/url] instead of trusting a random forum post.

    The sign-up deal from Single Bet Calculator came as ?100 matched plus 100 spins on Book of Dead. Playthrough sits at 40x nothing special but not predatory. They also ran 20 no deposit spins on verification. ?10 minimum, same as everywhere, the form was short enough, KYC took a day.

    Withdrawals are decent. Visa and Mastercard land in a couple of days, e-wallets came through in under 12 hours, and crypto is quickest if you use it. Cashed out ?340 last week and it landed early. The live chat on Single Bet Calculator was on me within five minutes — copy-paste at first but fine after. Licence is UKGC, which is the bit I actually check. No standalone app, just the mobile site.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #408807
    single_sjPt
    Participant

    Been signed up at Single Bet Calculator for the best part of a year, mostly on my phone, so take this for what it’s worth. Found it through a Reddit thread, nobody paid me.

    The slots side is pretty big — roughly 4,000 titles if the counter is honest. NetEnt stuff dominates, so Gates of Olympus and the rest of the greatest hits are present and correct. I tend to live on Play’n GO titles since the maths feels fairer to me. One gripe — searching for a specific slot at Single Bet Calculator is more faff than it should be, filters half work.

    Live tables are powered by Evolution, so you know what you’re getting. Real croupiers, the stream holds up on 4G, and Crazy Time and Lightning Roulette is rammed on a Friday. Worth saying the UK tables are properly staffed from about 6pm onwards. If you’re weighing up the promos I’d have a nose at [url=https://mzl-maschinenbau.de/2026/08/28/dutching-calculator-guide-for-uk-bettors-maximise-profits-safely]bet calculator single[/url] since the offers shift about.

    Bonus-wise on Single Bet Calculator is ?100 matched plus 100 spins on Book of Dead. Wagering is 35x which is standard-ish. I also got 20 no deposit spins when I registered. Minimum is a tenner, registration was quick, ID check was same-day.

    Cashouts have been the best part. Card payments are the slow ones, Skrill came through in under 12 hours, and crypto clears fastest. Cashed out ?340 last week no silly document requests. The live chat on Single Bet Calculator was on me within five minutes — actually read my message. Properly licensed for UK players, so at least there’s a complaints route. App-wise there’s nothing, the browser version does the job.

9 sujets de 1 à 9 (sur un total de 9)