So — been using this thing for about five months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d say something since someone asked me a few days back. I’m UK based, generally do football and horses, nothing mad, so take it how you like.
What got me on it was actually a bit daft — I couldn’t ever figure out what an ew payout actually came to once you get five places instead of three. I used to just guess and moan when the payout landed. Now I stick my stake in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator is the bit I open most — you put in stake and odds and it spits out the return with no faffing, either odds format. It also handles the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles maths, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, and that’s where most people I know got it wrong. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/kelly-criterion]kelly criterion bet calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What actually changed how I bet was the geekier tools. The odds-to-probability converter and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly staking calculator — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutch tool is handy too when I’m splitting a race.
It’s not perfect mind. The layout feels very functional, let’s say — not much polish, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it works but the bigger tables are a squeeze. And nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — slight shame just flagging it.
Anyway. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, works. If you even now works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saved me a fair few « wait, that’s it? » moments.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |