Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : single bet calculator #331294
    single_ucPn
    Participant

    So — been on this thing for maybe five months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me the other day. Am UK based, generally stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.

    How I found it was honestly pretty stupid — I could never work out what an ew return actually was with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just wing it and get a shock. These days I punch the numbers in before every slip, even a simple single bet.

    Their single bet calculator tool is the bit I’m on daily — you put in your stake, the odds and it shows returns straight away, either odds format. It also handles the bigger stuff — doubles and trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, and that’s where I always got it wrong. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/kelly-criterion]kelly formula calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    One thing that really shifted things for me is the more serious bits. There’s an odds-to-probability converter that shows what margin’s baked in, and a kelly tool — I use half kelly as the full version is terrifying. The dutch tool is handy too when I’m covering two or three runners.

    It’s not perfect mind. Its interface is a bit basic — not much frills, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it’s fine although the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — slight shame but you asked.

    Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, does what it says. If anyone still works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saved me plenty of « wait, that’s it? » moments.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #331290
    single_ucPn
    Participant

    Right — been using this thing for about four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d write something up since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. Am based in the UK, mostly stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.

    The reason I started using it was genuinely a bit daft — I could never get my head round what an ew return actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just guess and then be surprised. Now type the odds in first, every time, even the boring singles.

    The single bet calculator is the bit I open most — type in your stake, the odds and it spits out the return with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the multiples — trebles maths, lucky 15s, yankees, and that’s where most people I know got it wrong. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk]single stakes about bet calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    One thing that actually shifted things for me is the nerdier extras. The odds-to-probability calculator which shows you what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly criterion tool — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit if I’m covering two or three runners.

    Not all sunshine though. Its design feels pretty plain — not much frills, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it’s usable though the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — slight shame but worth saying.

    So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, does what it says. Anyone who honestly does the maths on paper, give it a go — saves me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.

    en réponse à : solana casino #331283
    single_ucPn
    Participant

    Right — been using this thing for something like four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d write something up since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. Am based in the UK, mainly stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    The reason I started using it was genuinely a bit daft — I never could get my head round what an e/w return actually came to once you get five places instead of three. I’d just guess and then be surprised. These days I type the odds in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.

    The single bet calculator tool is the part I open most — type in stake and odds and it spits out returns instantly, either odds format. It also handles the bigger stuff — trebles maths, lucky 15s, a yankee, which is where I always lose track. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/accumulator]acc calculator[/url] — free, no signup.

    The thing that actually made a difference is the geekier tools. There’s an probability converter that shows the overround, and a kelly staking calculator — I run quarter kelly as the full version is terrifying. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit if I’m covering two or three runners.

    It’s not perfect mind. The layout looks very functional, let’s say — no polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it’s usable though the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. And no app, just the site — fine by me but you asked.

    Right, that’s me. Free, barely any ads, works. Anyone who even now adds it up in their head, give it a go — saved me plenty of « wait, that’s it? » moments.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)