Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : important notice today #330846
    single_unpr
    Participant

    Right — been on this thing for about six months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d say something since someone asked me last week. I’m based in the UK, generally stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    What got me on it was honestly a bit daft — I could never get my head round what an each way return would be when the place terms changed. I’d just guess and moan when the payout landed. These days I stick my stake in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.

    The single bet calculator is the part I open most — you drop in the price and your stake and it spits out the return instantly, fractions or decimals. There’s also the multiples — acca and treble returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, and that’s where I always got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s over at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/odds-converter]american betting odds converter[/url] — free, no signup.

    What really changed how I bet were the geekier extras. There’s an implied probability thing and it makes obvious the overround, plus a kelly calculator — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. The dutch tool is handy too if I’m spreading across selections.

    Couple of gripes. The design is a bit basic — zero frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it works though the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. And nothing on the app store, just the site — fine by me but you asked.

    So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If you still adds it up in their head, give it a go — it’s saved me a fair few « wait, that’s it? » moments.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)