Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : single bet calculator #326987
    single_vipr
    Participant

    OK — been on this thing for maybe four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d say something since someone asked me the other day. Am UK based, generally stick to footie and the horses, small stakes, so take it how you like.

    What got me on it was genuinely a bit daft — I could never work out what an each way payout would be once you get five places instead of three. I used to just eyeball it and then be surprised. These days I punch the numbers in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.

    Their single bet calculator tool is the part I open most — you drop in your stake, the odds and you get profit and total return instantly, either odds format. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — acca and treble returns, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, and that’s where I’d always lose track. If you want a look, it’s over at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/implied-probability]betting probability[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    What actually shifted things for me is the nerdier tools. They’ve got an odds-to-probability converter which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, and there’s the kelly staking calculator — I run quarter kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator is handy too when I’m splitting a race.

    Not all sunshine though. Its design looks a bit basic — no polish, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it’s usable although the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me just flagging it.

    Anyway. Free, no ads shoved in your face, works. If you still does the maths on paper, give it a go — saved me plenty of arguments with the bookie.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #326983
    single_vipr
    Participant

    Right — have been messing about with this thing for about six months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me last week. Am UK based, mainly do football and horses, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    The reason I started using it was actually embarrassing — I never could get my head round what an e/w payout would be when the place terms changed. Basically I’d eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. These days I punch the numbers in before every slip, even the boring singles.

    Their single bet calculator tool is the one I use most — you put in the price and your stake and it spits out profit and total return straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the bigger stuff — doubles and trebles returns, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I’d always lose track. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/lucky-63]bet calculator lucky 63[/url] — free, no signup.

    The thing that really changed how I bet were the more serious extras. They’ve got an implied probability thing which shows you what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly calculator — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator is decent for when I’m covering two or three runners.

    Not all sunshine though. The layout feels very functional, let’s say — no polish, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it works although the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. There’s no app, it’s browser only — slight shame but you asked.

    Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, works. If anyone even now works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saved me a load of « wait, that’s it? » moments.

    en réponse à : 888starz uzbekistan #326971
    single_vipr
    Participant

    So — been on this thing for maybe six months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d write something up since a mate asked me last week. I’m UK based, generally stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.

    How I found it was genuinely a bit daft — I could never figure out what an e/w return would be when the place terms changed. Basically I’d eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. Now I punch the numbers in first, every time, even the boring singles.

    The single bet calculator is the bit I’m on daily — type in stake and odds and you get returns instantly, either odds format. Same tool covers the multiples — doubles and trebles maths, lucky 15s, yankees, and that’s where I always lose track. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/implied-probability]implied probability[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    One thing that genuinely shifted things for me were the more serious bits. The implied probability calculator and it makes obvious the overround, and a kelly tool — I use half kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit when I’m covering two or three runners.

    Couple of gripes. Its design is pretty plain — not much flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it’s usable although the acca grid are a squeeze. Also there’s no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — doesn’t bother me but you asked.

    So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, does the job. If you even now works out returns on a calculator app, try it — saved me a load of arguments with the bookie.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)