Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : single bet calculator #325984
    single_vwOa
    Participant

    OK — been using this thing for about five months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me the other day. Am based in the UK, mostly stick to footie and the horses, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    What got me on it was honestly embarrassing — I never could get my head round what an ew payout actually came to when the place terms changed. Basically I’d eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. Now stick my stake in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.

    Their single bet calculator is the one I’m on daily — type in the price and your stake and it shows the return instantly, either odds format. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — trebles maths, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I’d always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/lucky-15]how much is a 50p each way lucky 15[/url] — free, no signup.

    What really changed how I bet was the more serious tools. The implied probability calculator which shows you what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly calculator — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutch tool is decent if I’m splitting a race.

    Not all sunshine though. The interface is a bit basic — no polish, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it’s fine but the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. There’s no proper app, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.

    Anyway. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, does what it says. Anyone who still does the maths on paper, have a look — saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #325973
    single_vwOa
    Participant

    Right — have been messing about with this thing for something like five months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d write something up since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. I’m UK based, generally do football and horses, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    How I found it was genuinely pretty stupid — I could never work out what an e/w payout actually was with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just guess and moan when the payout landed. These days I stick my stake in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.

    The single bet calculator is the one I open most — you put in stake and odds and it spits out returns with no faffing, either odds format. There’s also the multiples — acca and treble maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, and that’s where I’d always lose track. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/lucky-15]lucky 15 odds calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    One thing that really changed how I bet were the nerdier tools. There’s an odds-to-probability thing that shows how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly calculator — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator is decent when I’m spreading across selections.

    Not all sunshine though. The design feels very functional, let’s say — zero polish, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it’s fine though the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — doesn’t bother me just flagging it.

    So yeah. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If you even now does the maths on paper, have a look — it’s saved me plenty of arguments with the bookie.

    en réponse à : 888starz uz #325948
    single_vwOa
    Participant

    OK — been on this thing for maybe a few months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d write something up since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. Am UK based, generally bet football and racing, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    The reason I started using it was actually pretty stupid — I could never get my head round what an each way return would be once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d eyeball it and then be surprised. Now stick my stake in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.

    Their single bet calculator tool is the part I’m on daily — you drop in stake and odds and it spits out the return with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the multiples — acca and treble returns, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, which is where I’d always mess it up. If you want a look, it’s over at [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/odds-converter]sports odds converter[/url] — free, no signup.

    One thing that genuinely changed how I bet is the nerdier extras. There’s an implied probability converter that shows how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly staking tool — I run quarter kelly as the full version is terrifying. The dutching one gets used a fair bit when I’m covering two or three runners.

    Not all sunshine though. Its layout is very functional, let’s say — no flash, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it’s usable although the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. There’s no app, just the site — fine by me but you asked.

    Right, that’s me. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, works. If you honestly adds it up in their head, have a look — saved me plenty of « wait, that’s it? » moments.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)