OK — been on this thing for about a few months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d write something up since a mate asked me last week. Am UK based, mostly bet football and racing, small stakes, so take it how you like.
What got me on it was genuinely embarrassing — I never could get my head round what an each way return actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just wing it and moan when the payout landed. Now I type the odds in first, every time, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator is the bit I use most — you put in stake and odds and it shows returns instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the bigger stuff — trebles returns, lucky 15s, yankees, honestly that’s where I’d always mess it up. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/lucky-63]калькулятора лаки 63[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that really made a difference is the nerdier bits. They’ve got an implied probability calculator and it makes obvious the overround, and a kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit when I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. Its interface is a bit basic — zero frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. Phone-wise it’s usable but the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. And no proper app, just the site — slight shame but worth saying.
Anyway. Costs nowt, barely any ads, does what it says. If anyone even now adds it up in their head, give it a go — it’s saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
OK — have been messing about with this thing for maybe four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me last week. I’m in the UK, mostly bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, for context.
The reason I started using it was genuinely embarrassing — I couldn’t ever figure out what an each way payout actually was once you get five places instead of three. I’d just eyeball it and then be surprised. These days I punch the numbers in before every slip, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator is the bit I’m on daily — you put in your stake, the odds and you get profit and total return with no faffing, either odds format. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — trebles returns, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, and that’s where most people I know mess it up. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/treble]treble betting calculator[/url] — free, no signup.
What genuinely changed how I bet were the more serious bits. They’ve got an odds-to-probability thing and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly staking tool — I use half kelly as the full version is a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit for when I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. Its layout feels pretty plain — not much frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it works though the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. There’s no proper app, it’s browser only — slight shame but you asked.
So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. Anyone who honestly does the maths on paper, try it — it’s saved me a fair few « wait, that’s it? » moments.
OK — have been messing about with this thing for maybe four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me last week. I’m UK based, generally do football and horses, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I’m coming from.
What got me on it was genuinely pretty stupid — I never could work out what an e/w payout actually was with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just guess and get a shock. Now I punch the numbers in before I place anything, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator tool is the part I open most — type in your stake, the odds and you get the return instantly, either odds format. It also handles the multiples — doubles and trebles maths, a lucky 15, yankees, and that’s where I’d always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/betting-margin]spread betting calculator[/url] — free, no signup.
What really changed how I bet were the geekier tools. They’ve got an odds-to-probability converter and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly criterion calculator — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one gets used a fair bit for when I’m splitting a race.
Couple of gripes. The interface looks very functional, let’s say — not much frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it’s usable but the acca grid are a squeeze. And no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me but worth saying.
So yeah. Free, no ads shoved in your face, works. If anyone even now works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — it’s saved me a load of « wait, that’s it? » moments.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |