So — have been messing about with this thing for about four months now and I keep coming back, so figured I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. I’m based in the UK, mainly bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, for context.
What got me on it was genuinely embarrassing — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an ew return actually came to when the place terms changed. Basically I’d guess and moan when the payout landed. These days I stick my stake in first, every time, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator tool is the one I open most — you drop in stake and odds and it spits out the return with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the multiples — acca and treble maths, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, and that’s where I’d always got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/yankee]yankee accumulator[/url] — free, no signup.
What actually made a difference were the more serious extras. They’ve got an odds-to-probability thing that shows what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly criterion tool — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutching one is handy too if I’m spreading across selections.
It’s not perfect mind. The layout looks a bit basic — not much polish, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it’s usable although the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s no proper app, it’s browser only — fine by me just flagging it.
So yeah. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If you honestly adds it up in their head, have a look — it’s saved me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
So — been on this thing for maybe six months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d say something since a mate asked me the other day. Am UK based, mostly bet football and racing, small stakes, for context.
What got me on it was honestly pretty stupid — I never could figure out what an e/w return actually came to once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d guess and moan when the payout landed. Now I stick my stake in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator tool is the part I open most — you drop in the price and your stake and it spits out profit and total return instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the multiples — trebles maths, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, and that’s where I’d always lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s over at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/trixie]trixie calculator free[/url] — free, no signup.
The thing that really shifted things for me was the geekier extras. They’ve got an probability thing that shows what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly tool — I run quarter kelly since full stakes are terrifying. Dutching calculator is decent if I’m splitting a race.
Couple of gripes. The interface is pretty plain — no polish, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it works but the bigger tables are a squeeze. And no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame just flagging it.
Anyway. Free, not plastered in adverts, does what it says. Anyone who even now adds it up in their head, try it — saved me a fair few arguments with the bookie.
Right — have been messing about with this thing for about four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d write something up since a lad on another thread asked me last week. I’m based in the UK, mostly bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, for context.
The reason I started using it was genuinely a bit daft — I never could work out what an e/w payout actually was when the place terms changed. Basically I’d wing it and then be surprised. Now I punch the numbers in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator is the bit I use most — you put in the price and your stake and it shows profit and total return instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the multiples — acca and treble maths, a lucky 15, a yankee, honestly that’s where I always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/accumulator]accum calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
One thing that genuinely made a difference is the geekier extras. There’s an probability converter that shows what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly staking tool — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. The dutching one is handy too if I’m splitting a race.
It’s not perfect mind. Its interface feels pretty plain — not much frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it works although the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. There’s no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame but worth saying.
Anyway. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, works. Anyone who even now does the maths on paper, try it — saves me a fair few « wait, that’s it? » moments.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |