Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : single bet calculator #328951
    single_wlEn
    Participant

    So — have been messing about with this thing for maybe four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d say something since someone asked me last week. Am based in the UK, mostly bet football and racing, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    The reason I started using it was honestly embarrassing — I never could figure out what an e/w payout actually came to when the place terms changed. I’d just wing it and moan when the payout landed. Now stick my stake in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.

    Their single bet calculator tool is the part I’m on daily — type in the price and your stake and it spits out returns with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the bigger stuff — trebles returns, a lucky 15, yankees, which is where I always got it wrong. If you fancy a poke about, it’s over at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/lucky-15]ew lucky 15 calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    The thing that genuinely shifted things for me was the more serious extras. There’s an implied probability thing that shows how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly tool — I use half kelly since full stakes are terrifying. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit for when I’m spreading across selections.

    It’s not perfect mind. The layout feels pretty plain — zero flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. Phone-wise it’s usable although the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s no app, just the site — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.

    Anyway. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, works. If you even now works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saves me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #328948
    single_wlEn
    Participant

    Right — been on this thing for about four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me the other day. I’m in the UK, mostly bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.

    What got me on it was actually pretty stupid — I could never get my head round what an e/w payout actually was once you get five places instead of three. I’d just wing it and get a shock. These days I type the odds in first, every time, even a simple single bet.

    The single bet calculator tool is the bit I use most — type in stake and odds and it shows returns instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the bigger stuff — trebles maths, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, and that’s where I’d always lose track. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/dutch]dutching lay calculator[/url] — free, no signup.

    The thing that really changed how I bet were the geekier tools. They’ve got an probability converter which shows you what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly criterion tool — I use half kelly as the full version is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit if I’m spreading across selections.

    Not all sunshine though. The design is very functional, let’s say — zero frills, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it works though the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. There’s no proper app, it’s browser only — slight shame but you asked.

    Anyway. Free, barely any ads, does the job. If you honestly does the maths on paper, have a look — saves me a load of arguments with the bookie.

    en réponse à : 888starz #328945
    single_wlEn
    Participant

    OK — been on this thing for something like five months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d say something since a mate asked me a few days back. Am UK based, generally do football and horses, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    How I found it was actually pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever figure out what an ew payout actually was when the place terms changed. Basically I’d eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. These days I stick my stake in before I place anything, even the boring singles.

    Their single bet calculator tool is the bit I use most — type in the price and your stake and you get returns straight away, fractions or decimals. There’s also the multiples — trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, honestly that’s where I’d always got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s over at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/lucky-63]калькулятора лаки 63[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    The thing that genuinely made a difference were the geekier extras. They’ve got an odds-to-probability calculator that shows the overround, and a kelly calculator — I use half kelly since full stakes are terrifying. The dutching one gets used a fair bit when I’m splitting a race.

    It’s not perfect mind. Its interface feels very functional, let’s say — not much polish, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. Phone-wise it works though the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame but you asked.

    So yeah. Free, barely any ads, does the job. If you still works out returns on a calculator app, try it — it’s saved me a fair few arguments with the bookie.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)