Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : single bet calculator #331250
    single_wzPn
    Participant

    Right — have been messing about with this thing for something like five months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d write something up since a mate asked me a few days back. Am in the UK, generally bet football and racing, nothing mad, for context.

    What got me on it was honestly pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever figure out what an each way payout would be with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just wing it and then be surprised. These days I stick my stake in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.

    Their single bet calculator is the bit I use most — you drop in your stake, the odds and it spits out profit and total return instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — acca and treble returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, which is where I always lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/each-way]how to work out each way bet[/url] — free, no signup.

    One thing that really changed how I bet was the nerdier bits. They’ve got an implied probability converter that shows what margin’s baked in, and a kelly staking tool — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit for when I’m splitting a race.

    It’s not perfect mind. Its interface is a bit basic — no polish, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it’s usable though the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s no proper app, just the site — fine by me just flagging it.

    So yeah. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, does what it says. Anyone who still works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saved me a fair few « wait, that’s it? » moments.

    en réponse à : single bet calculator #331247
    single_wzPn
    Participant

    OK — have been messing about with this thing for about a few months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d write something up since a mate asked me a few days back. I’m based in the UK, generally stick to footie and the horses, small stakes, for context.

    What got me on it was genuinely pretty stupid — I never could figure out what an each way payout actually was when the place terms changed. I used to just wing it and get a shock. Now punch the numbers in before every slip, even a simple single bet.

    The single bet calculator tool is the bit I’m on daily — you drop in stake and odds and you get returns with no faffing, either odds format. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — acca and treble maths, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, which is where I always lose track. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/lucky-63]lucky 63 bet[/url] — free, no signup.

    What genuinely made a difference was the nerdier tools. They’ve got an odds-to-probability converter which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly staking calculator — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one gets used a fair bit for when I’m covering two or three runners.

    It’s not perfect mind. The layout feels very functional, let’s say — zero frills, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it’s fine though the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. Also there’s no app, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me just flagging it.

    So yeah. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If you even now adds it up in their head, have a look — it’s saved me a load of « wait, that’s it? » moments.

    en réponse à : viagra priligy #331241
    single_wzPn
    Participant

    Right — been on this thing for maybe five months now and I keep coming back, so figured I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. I’m UK based, generally stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, for context.

    What got me on it was genuinely pretty stupid — I never could work out what an e/w return would be with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just eyeball it and get a shock. These days I punch the numbers in before every slip, even a simple single bet.

    The single bet calculator tool is the bit I use most — type in the price and your stake and it shows profit and total return with no faffing, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — acca and treble returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, and that’s where most people I know got it wrong. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/lucky-15]lucky fifteen bet calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    One thing that actually shifted things for me is the more serious extras. They’ve got an implied probability calculator that shows how much the bookie’s taking, and there’s the kelly tool — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator is handy too if I’m splitting a race.

    Couple of gripes. Its layout looks pretty plain — no polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it’s usable though the bigger tables are a squeeze. Also there’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — fine by me but you asked.

    Anyway. Free, barely any ads, does what it says. If you still does the maths on paper, have a look — saves me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.

    en réponse à : small request about page #330910
    single_wzPn
    Participant

    Right — been using this thing for something like a few months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d say something since a mate asked me last week. I’m based in the UK, generally stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    How I found it was actually pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever figure out what an e/w payout would be when the place terms changed. Basically I’d eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. Now I type the odds in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.

    Their single bet calculator tool is the one I open most — type in stake and odds and it shows the return instantly, fractions or decimals. There’s also the multiples — doubles and trebles returns, lucky 15s, yankees, honestly that’s where I always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/lucky-63]lucky 63 calculator free[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    The thing that genuinely made a difference were the more serious bits. There’s an implied probability thing that shows how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is terrifying. Dutching calculator is handy too for when I’m splitting a race.

    It’s not perfect mind. Its design looks a bit basic — not much flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it’s fine though the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. Also there’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — slight shame but worth saying.

    Right, that’s me. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If you honestly does the maths on paper, try it — saved me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.

4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)