So — been on this thing for about four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me last week. I’m in the UK, mainly stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.
How I found it was actually pretty stupid — I could never figure out what an e/w return actually was when the place terms changed. I’d just guess and then be surprised. Now I punch the numbers in before every slip, even a simple single bet.
Their single bet calculator tool is the one I use most — type in stake and odds and it spits out returns with no faffing, fractions or decimals. There’s also the bigger stuff — trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, which is where most people I know lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/odds-converter]bet odds converter[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
What actually changed how I bet were the nerdier bits. They’ve got an implied probability converter and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, and a kelly criterion calculator — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is decent for when I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. Its design is pretty plain — zero frills, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it works but the bigger tables are a squeeze. And no app, just the site — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.
Anyway. Costs nowt, barely any ads, does the job. If anyone honestly adds it up in their head, try it — it’s saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
So — been using this thing for about five months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d say something since a mate asked me a few days back. Am based in the UK, generally do football and horses, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.
How I found it was honestly embarrassing — I never could work out what an e/w return actually came to when the place terms changed. I used to just eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. These days I punch the numbers in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator is the bit I use most — you drop in stake and odds and you get returns with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the fiddly ones — trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, which is where most people I know lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s over at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk]bet return calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that genuinely made a difference was the nerdier bits. There’s an implied probability calculator and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly calculator — I use half kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit if I’m covering two or three runners.
Couple of gripes. The layout is a bit basic — zero frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it’s fine but the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s no app, just the site — fine by me but you asked.
So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, works. If you even now adds it up in their head, give it a go — saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
OK — been using this thing for something like four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me a few days back. I’m based in the UK, generally stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, for context.
What got me on it was actually pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever work out what an e/w return would be when the place terms changed. Basically I’d guess and get a shock. These days I stick my stake in before every slip, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator tool is the bit I use most — you put in your stake, the odds and it shows profit and total return straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the multiples — trebles maths, lucky 15s, a yankee, honestly that’s where I’d always got it wrong. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/each-way]calculate each way bet[/url] — free, no signup.
The thing that really shifted things for me was the geekier tools. The implied probability converter that shows what margin’s baked in, and a kelly calculator — I run quarter kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is handy too for when I’m splitting a race.
It’s not perfect mind. The layout looks a bit basic — not much flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it’s usable but the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s no app, just the site — fine by me but worth saying.
So yeah. Free, barely any ads, works. Anyone who still adds it up in their head, give it a go — saves me a load of arguments with the bookie.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |